"We aren't in grade one anymore Mr. Styles. Leave." I shot him a glare.

"No way in héll am I leaving. We are going to stay in this dâmn apartment until the bet is lost by you."

"No! I'm not doing it. Get out àsshole." He turns to me, looking surprised.

"Oh, feisty aren't we? Probably the reason I'm so attracted to you." He smirks.

What? Come on Ana time to admit you find him attractive too.

No I don't.

Ha. Fück that I do.

"This is the part where you're supposed to say you find me attractive too and then we fûck." He states as if it was common sense.

"Excuse me? No way this is not happening. Get out now Mr. Styles. I've had enough of your shït." I spit.

"Fine, I'll just go to the bar down on West Blvd. and find a blonde of some sort to screw around with." He shrugs.

"Whatever. Fück you!" I feel my face get redder by the second.

"Glady!" He yells and grabs my hips. Groaning, he pushes me into the door and attaches his lips onto mine.

I lace my hands around the back of his neck and try to get rid of any space between us. Removing his soft lips from my mouth, he begins kissing and sucking down my neck, "Bedroom?"

"Down the hall, last door." I moan out. He moves his hands down to my âss and I jump.

"Good girl." He mumbles.

This has happened two times too many. Oh Ana look what you're into now. Arguing and now sucking each others faces off. But it feels so good.

By the time I am pulled back into reality, Mr. Styles has successfully brought us to my room and has set me down. I tug on his tie and pull him to the edge of my bed, with me pinned between the two. Mr. Styles tears off his coat and roughly pushes me on the bed.

Crawling on top of me he moves his mouth to my ear, "I knew it," He growls, "I knew you wanted me, just as much as I wanted you."

I moan in agreement, which seems to satisfy him. He grabs at my tank top and lifts it up and over head, tossing it to the side. Harshly, I pull at his tie and finally get it off. He begins unbuttoning his white dress shirt, while his tongue explores my mouth. I push my shorts down and off my legs so that I am left in my underwear and bra. With a weird confidence boost, I grind my hips into his cròtch and he moans.

"Such a naughty girl. I knew I should have spànked you over my desk when I had the chance." I gasp at his dirty words. Spank? That would be painful. But the thought just made me wetter.

"Mr. Styles, although you words are great and all I really need you to fück me."

He pulls his mouth away from my chest and and looks down at me. Straddling me while sweat begins to form on his biceps and forehead makes me weak.

"Don't call me that baby girl. It's daddy and if you call me Mr. Styles on more time I will end this play time and
spànk the shít out of you." He growls.

I nod furiously. "Yes daddy."

"Good, and just so we are clear. I don't just 'fück' Anastasia. I fùck hard and I pound hard. Very hard. Got it?"

"Yes." I sat trying to reattach our lips, but Mr. Sty- daddy pulls away.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, daddy." I say and he quickly goes back to sucking my chest. He grabs for the clip of my bra and undoes it. Pulling it off, he looks at my breasts and breaths out, "So beautiful." I blush at his comment and push his mouth towards my chest.

He sucks, nips, and bites my skin, which causes it to become sensitive. His shirt has been thrown across the room and my hands are working their way to daddy's belt.

"Fùck, you turn me on, Anastasia."

His dirty words consume my thoughts as he tugs off his pants and they hit the floor. Our underwear is the only thing separating us now. Obviously he notices and pushes his boxers off.

Glancing down at the newly revealed skin I see his huge length.

Holy shít.

There is no way on this dámn planet that his dīck is fitting into me.

What is that? Like 9-10 inches?

"Like what you see?" He questions with a smirk.

I grin back and slide off my panties. He wastes no time in positioning himself to my entrance.

"Virgin? And do I need a condom." He breaths and winks cheekily.

Giggling I say, "No." And he nods in response. His once bright green eyes, have turned to a lustful forest green.

Daddy starts rubbing his length over my clït. I moan out in delight and stare into his eyes. We lock eyes and I swear the world stops.

Next thing I know, he has shoved his enormous length inside of me in one thrust.

"Shít. Daddy." I moan out.

"C'mon baby you can take it." He growls.

He begins thrusting hard. And I mean hard. Harder than I've ever been pounded into before. And it feels so good.

"H-harder daddy." I let out a moan.

"Fùck, yes. Anastasia moan for daddy. Tell me how bad you want it."

"So bad. Please daddy harder, faster."

Obeying, he thrusts harder into me. I can almost feel his stomach touching my thighs. How the héll is that possible?

"Do you like daddy's cóck inside of your tight püssy?" He growls into my ear.

"Ye-Yes." I let out a large moan.

"Say it." He demands.

"D-daddy, I... I like your big còck in my t-tight püssy." I struggle to say the words due to my intense breathing. This whole time he doesn't stop thrusting into me.

"Fùck, good girl. Just how daddy likes
it."

I begin feeling the build up of my release and I already know it's going to be hard.

"Daddy, I-I'm gonna-" I struggle to find the words and as I am about to let go I feel him let go. His thrusts become sloppier and I feel his release inside of me.

"C'mon baby, come for daddy." His voice is weak and hoarse. My climax builds and I let out a final moan before coming.

I lay my head onto the pillow and close my eyes. Mr. Styles lays down next to me and breaths out.

"That was.. fücking awesome." He chuckles. I let out a small laugh, as I am still trying to catch my breath.

"Yeah, I'm tired. I think I'm going to bed Mr. Styles." I yawn out.

"Call me Harry, Anastasia. Except in the bedroom, you can call me d-"

"Daddy. I know." I giggle and turn to him. I move my head to his chest and snuggle into him.

"Goodnight, Harry."

"Goodnight, Anastasia, my baby girl."

•~•~•~•~•~•

heyyyyy please vote and comment!!!

-Ash<3