Let the Journey Begin

I was in a dark void surrounding me floating aimlessly I saw my reflection in a watery mirror below me, I had tanned skin and long wild silvery grey hair and that I looked like a 8 year old. when suddenly I heard a voice.

"You have been given a chance to give meaning JUSTICE, PEACE and HOPE Kurayami D. Ochita. Do not take this for granted."

Suddenly a Blue Spiky fruit came into my mind slightly resembling a peach but looked like it had clouds forming underneath it.

" You have been given the Lightning god Lightning god fruit a legendary logia fruit allowing you to control lightning storms and become them."

"wait who are yo- ack!!" I begin to ask before I was interrupted 

The fruit barrelled its way into my body and my mouth was filled with this disgusting taste of... well if shit became nuclear powered.

"gack, ugh why can't I vomit" I asked my self distracted by the flavour in my mouth.

"This is the last you'll ever hear of me, now wake up someone wishes to see you" the voice said before everything became bright.

-reality-

I woke up to a man sitting next to me he was wearing blue pants and some kind've white shirt but everything was blurry still since I couldn't make out any details.

He immediately stood up and and ran somewhere yelling.

"Admiral he's awake!!!" shouted the man. My vision now was beginning to clear as I begun to make out a less modern style infirmary.

'Admiral what is he shouting about?' I thought in my head before hearing heavy footsteps getting closer to me. When my visioned clear I didn't expect seeing everything in anime style, most of all I didn't expect to see Monkey D. Garp in front of me sitting in a chair. I hid my shock behind my confused state.

"So your finally awake brat eh" he spoke and began to analyse my face, hearing the word brat and it being referred to me I was annoyed.

"Who you calling brat giant old man!" I shouted believing I had a tick mark now on my forehead with white eyes and sharp teeth.

"Bwahahahahahaha!" he begun laughing which caused me to become confused.

"eh?" I said as I looked at Garp laughing.

After a minute or so he calmed down.

"Oh I haven't laughed like that in ages, ho thats a new one Giant old man." He gathered his breath before he put on a serious face.

"My name is Monkey D. Garp and I like to know who you are?" he asked after he introduced himself. I began to try and remember my name but all that came up was the name that was given to me by that voice and so reluctantly I spoke.

" My name is Kurayami D. Ochita." At the mention of D. in my name Garp's eyes slightly widened but I never realised that.

"Okay Ochita can you explain why you were found during a storm and a hundred miles away from Marineford?" he asked me his expression getting darker or meaner.

'Is it because he thinks I wanted to become a pirate that I came hear? God he is an idiot how would I be in the Grandline as an 8 year old.' I thought to myself before I answered.

"I... honestly don't remember or know sir" I answered Garp who gave out a deep sigh. But before he could talk I quickly said something.

"But what I do know is that I wanted to become a Marine sir." at this Garp's eyes got a bit of life into them like he was happy or something.

"And why is that?" he asked.

"I want to become a pillar, a symbol of peace, justice and hope" I answered him before he got a bigger smile on his face seemingly splitting it.

"Please stop with the sir stuff call me Garp or better yet Otōsan." he said with a beaming smile going into this dreaming state.

"eeehhhh? WHY?!" I shouted at him breaking him out of his dreaming state going into this annoyed look.

" I want at least a son who became a marine." he said in a annoyed tone.

'He said son so does that mean Luffy and Ace aren't born yet?' I thought to myself in a confused state.

"So kid what do ya say wanna be my son and become one of the greatest marines in the world" he asked me bringing out his hand to me to shake.

I stared at it the hand that will make my life hell but the one that will nurture me and make me strong.

I stared at for a moments longer having thoughts flow through my mind.

' I can help Shirahoshi, ace and maybe even Whitebeard...'I begin to think before resolving myself. "No I will save them because I will defy what destiny decided for them!'

I brought my hand and held it against his much larger hand, all the while with a Huge grinning smile.

"I won't say no to that Otōsan" I said to him with him smiling back at me.

And that was the beginning of a hellish trip for me but a fun one none the less.

end

So what ya think training montage with time skips will happen in the next chapter but I will begin his visit to visit to fisherman island at age 16.

and as always please comment down bellow