Awakening

When I came to, I didn't know what was happening.

I was at home in my bed reading and hopefully waiting for raptorixx to update on his story(please vote on his latest chapter please he needs a confidence boost), when suddenly I blacked out.

Right now currently I felt weak, cold, tired and it was currently storming, I was holding onto some kind of wreckage. That's was all I was feeling along with the movement of going up and down, it was nauseating.

'Where am I? Why am I out here?' I thought to myself as I clung to the wreckage in this raging storm.

Despite all of this I had one thought currently going threw my mind...

'Please somebody save me.' I thought out hoping somebody or deity could hear my thoughtful pleas.

And as if god granted me a miracle from the darkness I saw lights moving towards me making out a large object. I was filled with hope seeing one thing that could save me in this moment.

Suddenly I saw a very big wave coming to me, I knew if that thing hit me and I let go I will drown. The wave began to loom over me as I watched it beginning to fall down toward me, I held onto a hole in the wreckage as tightly as I could putting my head against the wood to brace for impact so I wouldn't die or be nocked out by blunt force trauma.

I waited as I begun to be pulled up the wave....

I waited as I saw the tip of the wave beginning to fall down...

And then I was flipped looking down towards the raging waters.

*ocean wave crashing * And met the water head on....

I was twirling around under the water and felt even weaker than before, the twirling stopped and I begun to float upwards but my grip was getting weaker.

I broke the oceans surface and I was next to the lights which revealed a vessel but I was slipping from the wreckage and my eyes were growing tired.

"CHILD OVERBOARD!!" I heard someone shouting most likely a sailor.

Soon the voices began to fade as I begun sinking into the oceans depth I looked at the ocean surface to see a large figure break the surface and begun to swim towards me.

But my sight began to dwindle till I saw no more....

SOOOO how do you guys think of the beginning of my OC's life?

I would've put a pull for the devil fruit power but I prefer to keep it to myself and not allow distractions (sorry I heard this from a masterclass video) dictate how I write or when I write.

But even so who do you think dark and mysterious is?

And if you were reincarnated or transported to the world of one piece what do you want your devil fruit to be and why? and no answer that say cuz its like the best and op fruit and power duh.