Chapter 13 "The leprechaun's gold"

Oh oh, 4 against 2 it’s no really fair and I don’t even have a gun… yet. I stare at Zayn a smile already forming on my lips as he looks at me panicked and then falls to the floor, that’s weird I’m pretty sure Louis didn’t shoot him.

“Man down! Man down!”He screams dramatically “Don’t feel bad for my lads,  I’ll have what I deserve…thought I do feel bad for the world that will no longer have the chance to see my beauty and…”

“Zayn as much as I hate to interrupt your last words I feel the need to let you know… no one has kill you” Liam says looking confused

“She did!”She accused pointing at me

“Zayn… she doesn’t have a gun” Harry mumbled, Zayn eyes grow bigger as he realizes that Harry is right.

“But, but…”

“Buts are for sitting on!”I yelled pointing at him with his own gun, the one that I took when everyone was too busy wondering who killed Zayn, he starts to scream “Not in the face, not in the face” Niall holds his breathing, Liam bites his lip, Harry looks at the floor with a sad expression and I… I shoot Zayn.

Louis takes my hand and drags me with him before Harry, Niall and Liam have a chance to shoot us, I can hear the steps behind us getting closer and closer, he pulls me into Niall’s room and before I know what’s going on I’m inside of the tiny closet… with Louis pressed against me.

I don’t like to be this close to him, close enough that I can almost count the green and blue stripes on his eyes, close enough to feel his breathing on my neck, close enough that it’s impossible for our bodies to not to touch, close enough to confuse me.

 As if the moment wasn’t awkward enough Louis closes the door leaving anything but darkness.

“Oh c´mon he’s a superstar yet he can afford a bigger closet” I mumble, a finger is suddenly pressed against my lips “shh” he whispers right into my ear which makes me shiver.

“You cold?”He mocks again in my ear, fuck! How does he even know where my neck is?! It’s freaking dark inside here!

“I thought we weren’t speaking” I say rolling my eyes ignoring the fact that he can’t see it

“Now we are” He says and even if I can’t see him I know he’s smiling, he’s trying to annoy me!

“Good luck talking to yourself” I mumble rolling my eyes.

“So you are ignoring me?”

I didn’t answer

“Alex”

“…”

“Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex”  When he realize that that wasn’t working he start to pock me

“Alex” pock “Alex” pock “Alex, Alex, Alex” pock

“Can’t you shut up?!” I scream-whisper

“I could… but you would have to keep my lips occupied”  He says right in my ear, I stay still, that’s the thing with Louis you never know when he’s being serious, anyway I ignore him instead smelling the air.

“What’s that smell?” I ask him sniffing it smells like, like… rotten food, Louis takes out his I phone and uses the light to point where we are standing .

I wanna puck

There’s tons of food cans in here, cereal boxes, candy bars, cookies, and dairy products (that’s probably the cause of the smell since there’s no refrigeration in here)

“We…”I start

“…Just found the leprechaun´s gold” Louis completes

Wait

ARE THOSE…

OREOS!

“Mines!!” I whisper trying to get the cookies unfortunately they are on the shelf and I’m to small… even for a leprechaun cave, I try to climb on Louis but he moves.

“Alex  you’re being too noisy!”He scolds uhhh

“Mines, all mines, I’m not sharing, I’m not sharing” I sing happily, he raises and eyebrow and takes the cookies.

“I’ll give you one  if you promise to stay quiet” Cookie! Cookie! Wait… ONE? HOW DARE HIM?! I want them , I want them ALL! I push mi elbow in his waist trying to take him out of the way and that it’s a terrible mistake, because I forgot that Louis Tomlinson I’s the most dramatically-noisy person ever

 “AWWWWWWW ALEX YOU LITTLE SNEAKY MONSTER!” 

And that’s all we are screw

I hear the boys running to the closet

“ALEX STAY AWAY OF MY FOOD!” Niall warns and I start eating I mean I’m in trouble anyways

The door opens just when I’m about to eat my fifteen cookie.

Uhh uhh, judging by Nialls red face will be lucky if he doesn’t eat me as punishment.

***************