Chapter 32 "Take the stupid chips"

Almost a week had passed since we decorated the Christmas tree and the holydays were slowly approaching, the boys were sitting in the table talking about their plans for the season when I got to the dining room.

“Why are you standing and staring like that?” Zayn asked eyeing me as if he was suspicious.

“Staring like what?” I mumbled under my breath as I took a sit.

After a few seconds he shook his head, as if letting go of a n idea and returned to the conversation at the table, confused I sat down.

“I think I’ll go back to Ireland, is little craic first Christmas after all” Niall said smiling like the proud uncle he is, I smiled too, he was adorable.

“I’ll surprise my mom and sisters, they aren’t expecting me this year” Zayn said smiling too.

“I’ll visit my family as well, what about you Harry?” Liam asked.

“I’ll go home too”                                                            

As immature as they could be I had to admit that they were pretty caring too, it was lovely to see they loved their families and how excited they were to go back home for a while, something’s wrong with that sentence… there, back home? Did that mean I was going to stay here alone? I thought this Christmas was going to be different.

“What’s all that noise?” Louis grumpily asked sitting at the table, his hair was messy and he rubbed his eyes, someone needed a coffee.

“What are you doing for Christmas, Lou?” Harry asked, Louis frowned as if he hadn’t given it any thought at all.

“I’ll go home, why?”

“But if we are all going home… who’s going to stay with Alex?” Harry asked, and everyone turned to look at me.

“I can stay by my own” I said smiling

“But it’s Christmas!” Niall complained

“It’s not like I can go home with my family, is it?” I said bitterly

“She’ll come with me” Louis announced, was he really going to risk taking me out? Was he stupid?...well I didn’t have to answer that.

“But that’s… risky” wow Liam such a smart thing to say, you really are the genius of the group, aren’t ya?

I rolled my eyes if Louis thought he could take me to his family and show me off like a friend or something he had another thing coming… this, this was a perfect chance to run away, if he took me to his family, he wouldn’t be able to keep an eye on me all the time.

“Quit that smile, whatever it is you’re planning it won’t work” Louis warned

“Me? I wasn’t planning anything” I said giving him a sweet smile that made him frown even more.

“You can go to your room now…” Niall said awkwardly

“Are you excusing me from the table?! I’m not a child” 

“Alex.room.now” Zayn sad glaring at me, of course they wanted me to leave! They were going to try to get rid of me for Christmas, I got up  the table and sent everyone a death glare before leaving…

And stopping on the stairs were I was sure they wouldn’t see me but I could still hear.

“How are you going to keep her from running away in front of your family?” Liam asked Louis, that was the same thing I was wondering.

“Well, I don’t plan on leaving her side, besides my mom and dad won’t be at the house ‘till the twenty four, I can manage her and the kids together”

“And then?” Harry wondered

“We’ll leave on the twenty six, really lads… you need to chill”

“I don’t see anything wrong with Louis’ idea” Niall said

“I guess it’ll be alright” Liam agreed, Zayn and Harry seemed reluctant to the idea but didn’t say anything.

I stayed at the stairs for a few more minutes until they started to talk about presents and  boring stuff, very quietly (I swear I have a ninja relative somewhere) I went upstairs.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

“Can you walk any slower? I think that old lady is getting ahead of us” Louis scolded, we were at the airport, paparazzis had been surrounding us since  the moment we got off the car, I was wearing my hair up and some funky shades that covered half of my face.

“If I had known we were racing I would have brought my cane” I said sarcastically, if he wanted me to go faster he could help me with my luggage, but that was way too nice for Louis.

He sighed and took my carry on, well… that was unexpected, we were the last passengers boarding the airplane, the lady took our tickets and hurried us to get in.

“You don’t have to push me!” I sent Louis a death glare, he laughed and I rolled my eyes, this was going to be some long flight.

Thirty minutes later

“Can I have some chips?” Louis asked

“What happened to your chips?”

“I ate them”

“Cool, I’m trying to eat mines too”  

“It it’s the season of sharing” He tried giving me puppy eyes.

I turned around, ignoring him.

“My mom says I should always share” A little voice said, I turned to see an eight year old glaring at me.

“You are mean” He kept going, and Louis laughed

“She is such a meanie!” Louis agreed

“Santa won’t bring anything to you!” Now let me tell you something about me, I can’t stand kids, I just can’t, which I know makes me a terrible person but they are so annoying!, and this particular one was pissing me off.

I mean, I already have enough with one immature Louis sitting next to me

“Well that’s too good because Santa doesn’t…” My mouth was quickly covered by Louis.

“Now, now Alex you don’t want to be on the naughty list, Do you?” He teased; I tried to argue and ended up biting him, since he wouldn’t take his hands off.

“That’s it, take the stupid chips!” I said opening tearing the bag open over his head. Louis glared at me

“You are so going to regret that” He said through gritted teeth

“Oh really?” I replied smiling

“Oh, it’s on”

***************

Please don’t hate me.

I just didn’t have any inspiration at all and then I was in exams and hghgnmg

But I’m back, and I’ll try to update more often

So please don’t hate me!