"Okay, enough with the drama scene already were not in the drama club so let's do the tour and sent her to her new classroom. I've got to study for the upcoming science test later.". Osana said as she holds my hand and dragged me again inside the school.

"Hey guys, wait for me!.". Taro said as he quickly followed us.

Osana and Taro toured me onto the whole campus, from the places from outdoor to indoor parts of it. My most favorite place were the Blooming Sakura tree, the gardens and the school's rooftop. While wasting their limited time touring me, I sense a familiar stench again. I stop and look around but..like the first one, I ended up in nothing.

"Is there any problem Y/n?.". Taro asked while he and Osana are looking at me, bewilderedly.

"H-huh? Um..yeah, I just..I thought I saw someone. Hehe, must be my live imagination again.". I slowly scratched the back of my head and laugh.

The two continues until we heard the bell rings, signing that the class will soon start. Since Taro and Osana were on the different class from me, I am getting so damn nervous again. I grab a piece of paper on my pocket and it says, Class 2-2 and my teacher will be Shiori Risa. Once I've reach my designated Room, I gulped real hard before knocking to the sliding door, thrice. Someone opened it, probably my new homeroom teacher and sent a confuse glare to me. Still too nervous to say something, I gave her the paper and let her read it. After that she gave it back to me and smiled,

"I've been expecting you Ms. Kanzaki, come on in.". The homeroom teacher said and let me in to her class. "Everyone, this is the transferee I've been mentioning yesterday. Can you please introduced yourself to them Ms. Kanzaki?.".

"O-of course.". I stood in front of the class, wrote my name to the blackboard and introduce myself. "Salutations, its a pleasure to meet you all. My name is Y/n L-..Kanzaki. I hope we all become friends.".

All of them smiles and cute small waves identifies that they've all accepted me as their new classmate, Neat! But I've noticed something strange in this Class, there are four..no three seats vacant and one of it has a..web cam?

Hmm..how intriguing..

"Thank you Ms. Kanzaki. You can take this empty seat besides Ms. Ruto.". Risa Sensei said and the girl with a messy, shoulder length dark navy blue hair with light purple eyes looked at me. Her desk is located in the first row, third column so this means my desk is this one in the first row, second column.

Wow, she looks like sleepless panda that lacks of  sunbathing due to her skin's paleness. She had a red armband of leadership with a drawing of a..star?? I wonder what club she is in..

I went to her direction and occupy the vacant seat beside her. Her hands are clasped together while looking down to the floor. Geez, I thought I am the only timid in this class, look like I'm wrong. *Chuckles*

As soon as I settled my bag and myself on my new armchair, Risa Sensei starts to call their names for today's attendance. While taking a roll call, I saw that Oka cast her gaze and starring at me, shyly. I looked back at her and made a simple smile before gesturing out my hand onto her clasped hands. "Hi, I'm Y/n, nice to meet you.".

Her pale cheeks begins to have a faint stain of pink color before slowly taking my hand with her two fingers. "Um...hi...". She said. I was shocked but later found it cute and I gently held her fingers with my thumb and softly shook it before smiling again.

Surely this class is really..strange but Awesome!!

Yandegire-chan's POV.

So, this is the famous Akademi High huh? How booriing..they said that this is one of the most refined and rich schools in Japan so why on hell did I spot a bunch of useless barbarians on their lawn? I mean..every school has their own delinquents but I didn't expect that they will have also one in here. Damn,..is this some kind of joke? Ugh..never mind.

I am here to have fun and not to think why did these worthless stray dogs are allowed in this prestigious place.

Moving on, while I'm having a little sightseeing to my new playground. I saw something familiar..Oh ho? Whats this? Another evil-kin? *Sinister Chuckles* Judging by her looks, she must be Ryoba Aishi's daughter. Oh my, what a coincidence. She's also a student here? *Sigh* Such a small crazy world huh?

Oh well, if she's here, my game would be more.. challenging perhaps? I wish i can introduce myself to her but not for now..i have something to assemble with and I don't trust her, she might ruin everything and when she does, I'm going to kill her..

Now let's see..she's stalking someone..probably that boy sitting over there, ruining the beauty of that  fountain. Must be her Senpai huh? Whatever..I don't give a damn on her so..onto my real quest.

I have all the details of these school premises and medical records of my "guinea pigs". I have to take a serious precautions since I have some people whom I admittedly cannot control. Yep, there's a tinny tiny few people but hey, they weren't match against me. Not even the slightest. I'm just taking vigilance so the game wouldn't ruined or dies instantly.

I can't wait to start and turn all of these mushy people into a bunch of lab rats! As soon as my preparations is complete, they will have no other choice but to play and..be my toys for my bloody entertainment. *Grin*