Back From The Dead

Start from the beginning

"Im here Moe, just hold on." she told him.

Time was of the essence now. They were stranded in a unfamiliar place with a serious need for medical attention and the only people close by were apart of Cyrus' team. There was no way they could fight against them in the condition they were in. Stacy did a quick browsing of the street they were on. Her eyes landed on a old rinky dink car that looked like it had been abandoned just as long as the bridge.

"We have to move." She told him. "If we stay here we die."

Even with all the pain she was in, she managed to help Moe to his feet. Together, they limped step by step until they reached the car. She carefully placed Moe in the passenger seat and tried her hand at starting the car. Luckily, she remembered how her father taught her to hot wire a car. She pushed the pain from her wound aside and focused on the wires in her hands. After a short moment, she heard the engine start up.

"We're getting out of here Moe just hang tight."

In no time they were headed in the opposite direction from Arius and on to find some help. Stacy knew she couldn't go to the hospital and there was only one person she could trust right now.

_____________                 _______________

"Ron!" she banged on the door like an invasion of the S.W.A.T. team

Ron approached the door armed and looked though the peep hole. When he saw Stacy and Moe covered in blood he immediately let them in.

"Holy shit! What happened?" he asked as he shut the door behind them.

"Arius ambushed us at one of Cyrus' safe houses. He shot us and took Kai with him. And I don't know how much longer either of us have to be alive."

The two of them stumbled onto the couch that Ron had in the living room.

"Don't move, ill call my doctor."

Ron's personal surgeon came right away to patch them up.

"How'd it go Doc?" Ron asked him

"She had an exit wound so patching her up was pretty easy but Moe still had the bullet lodged very close to his lungs. It was hard to do but I was able to remove the bullet so they should be fine when they wake up."

Ron thanked the Doc and gave him a stack of cash for the inconvenience.

2 Hours Later......

"Kai?" Stacy opened her eyes still feeling paralyzed.

"Hold up mama, don't move too fast now." Ron rushed over to help her sit up.  "You're all patched up but take it easy."

"Where's Moe?" she asked

"Im right here."   Still in pain, Moe made his way over to the couch where Stacy lay. "Feeling any better?"

"Ill be better when we kill that son of a bitch."

"How are you gonna do that?" Ron asked

Stacy grunts in pain as she sat up. "That's why I came here. We need guns, explosives, rope, smoke bombs - anything that'll help take this mother fucker down."

"Ive got just what your need."   Ron hurried off to collect the weapons for them.

"What do you have in mind?" Moe asked her.  "You're already badly injured."

"I wanna blow that whole house up. Kill everybody in that bitch."

"And what about Vicky? You know if Cyrus is there, she'll be there."

Stacy sighed sadly. That would be the hardest choice of her life so far. She hated Vicky for putting her own sons in the line of fire but choosing Cyrus was her personal choice so in Stacy's eyes, she was just as guilty and had to be dealt with.

"I can handle that bitch on my own. My main concern is Kai, Tahj and Amber."

Moe dropped his head in grief. "It sucks that she chose that side."

Ron eventually came back into the room to join them. "Don't feel bad, she knew exactly what she was doing." He told them.

"What does that mean?" Said Stacy

"The last time Kai was here I mentioned that she may be the reason his father is dead. And since Mr. King was a very good friend of mine, I did some digging on my own just to prove it to Kai and it turns out that that's exactly what happened. She made a deal with the devil to live the good life. A life that her "husband" wasn't giving her."

Stacy was even more disappointed now. Vicky was just as dangerous as Cyrus and Ron had just made it that much easier to decide if she would live or die. She looks at the pile of weapons on the table that Ron had placed there and had a look of revenge displayed across her face

"So Stacy, what's the plan?