When Things Go Wrong

"Stacy, wake up princess. I have somebody I want you to meet."

Stacy opened her eyes slightly and looked at her clock. It was barely eight in the morning when he came in. "Ugh! Who could possibly be that important to disturb my beauty rest?" she mumbled.

Who ever it was, Stacy wasn't meeting them until she fixed herself up. She brushed her teeth, combed her long black hair and puts on her mothers favorite diamond stud earrings before going down stairs.

When she reached the top of the staircase, she was surprised to see that handsome face she had saw the other day standing next to her father and smiling right at her.

"Stacy, this is Kai."

Stacy walked slowly down the steps with a confused look on her face.

"Yea, I know him. Nice to meet you...again."

"You've met?"

"Yea, he uh... He tried to help me fix my car but it didn't work."

"Good. Then there's no need for an ice breaker."

"Wait, I'm confused. What is he doing here in the first place?"

"He's your new bodyguard."

"BODYGUARD! Dad, don't you think your overreacting?"

"Not at all. The last thing I want is for my baby girl to be killed out here. And I can't keep you sheltered for the rest of your life. You're 25. I know you want to get out the house sometimes and this is the best thing I could come up with."

One of Johns friends knocked on the front door. He kissed his daughter on the forehead and headed out with his friend.

"Ill be back later sweety. You two get acquainted and stay out of trouble."

Stacy pouted and went into the kitchen while Knowledge went into the basement to set his things down. As he did that, there was another knock at the door. Only this time it was an unwelcomed visit. Dante stood in the door way with a sad and pitiful look in his eyes.

"What are you doing here?"

"You wouldn't return my phone calls so I stopped by to make sure you were ok."

"Why the hell would I return your phone calls when you've been cheating on me? I have nothing to say to you Dante. I'm done with you."

"Can u at least give me a chance to explain my actions. Why I did what I did."

Feeling like she deserved an explanation, Stacy allowed him to come inside. Dante walked straight ahead into the kitchen. Something about his demeanor wasn't right. Dante never tried to explain his actions. He was too full of ego for that. So the fact that he wanted to do it now, told Stacy to keep her distance.

Hearing Stacy shout at Dante, Knowledge crept up the basement stairs and waited to see what was going on before he intervened. He peeked his head out and watched as Dante placed two bricks of coke behind a large picture frame that sat on the kitchen counter before Stacy could see him.

"I never meant to hurt you Stacy. Its just... Things started to change between us. You got distant and barely came to see me anymore. It just made me look for love in other places."

"If you're here to blame your infidelity on the excuse that I couldn't come see you because I have a price on my head,then you can go to hell! I never complained while you were chasing money with JoJo. I held you down so go fuck yourself! You just ruined your chance to reconcile."

"Is everything ok?" said Knowledge as he appeared from the basement and stood next to Stacy.

Dante looked him up and down. "Oh I see you moved on already. That's the real reason you left me huh?"