The Help

A Few Days Later....

"Rise and shine Holmes." said Officer Charles. "You're going home."

Stacy jumped up.  "I'm going home? How?"

"Look bitch I'm just the messenger. Do you wanna go home or not?"

She gave an evil look to Officer Charles.  "Still having trouble peeing?" she taunted him as she walked out of her cell knowing there was nothing he could do.

"Make sure you write me!" Ana shouted from the cell

Stacy went back to hug her.  "I'm gonna get you out of here. I promise."

Officer Charles escorted Stacy to the front of the building where the process to release her had already begun. He handed her a bag with her clothes and told her to get dressed.

While in the changing room, her mind was racing. She still couldn't believe Knowledge had done it. He had kept his word and got her out in a few weeks. When she came out, she saw Amber standing on the other side of the booking room.

"If I ever see you in here again, I wont be so nice to you next time." said Officer Charles.

Stacy flipped the middle finger to him and raced to Amber, falling into her arms like she would never see her again.

"You made it!" Amber joked.

"Girl three weeks is long enough for me. Where's Kai?"

"His waiting outside. You know he wasn't coming in here."

Stacy was even more excited to see her man. She missed his strong arms wrapping around her body and her pussy was pretty much craving for him.

"Is that my baby?" said Kai, standing on the other side of the gate with his arms wide open.

Stacy ran to him faster than she did to Amber, wrapping her legs around his waist. She didn't say a word as she cried on his shoulder.

"Don't cry." he told her as he lowered her to the ground.  "Gansta's don't cry."  he kissed her and wiped her tears. "Told you I would get you out."

"But how?" she asked

"Let's just say I know a good lawyer."   said Amber.  "He was able to expose the officer that pulled you guys over. Turns out he had a history of planting evidence and jailing innocent people. So they had no choice but to drop the charges."

"Fucking pig!" said Stacy.  "So when are we leaving?"

"Leaving where?" Knowledge asked

"To get Tahj. Just cause I got locked up doesn't mean we forget the task at hand. Tahj still needs us."

"We have to get more guns first." said Knowledge.

"Ok, lets go get more and get going." Stacy responded anxiously

Knowledge paused for a second. Stuck with a difficult decision, he chose his words carefully.

"There's something else you should know Stacy." he started

"Who the hell is that in the back seat of the car?" Stacy asked with a pointed finger.

"That's who's gonna help us take down Cyrus." he told her.

"I'll go wait in the car." said Amber

Stacy stood there, arms folded and staring at nothing else but Knowledge.

"Since when do we need help for that?" she said

"Since I realized that we dont have the man power to go against him. We're outnumbered at least by 50-60 men. We need allies."