Handle Your Business!

Sorry for the late update guys. I'll try to do better. This chapter is extremely longer than I usually do so I'll have to split it into 2 parts. Enjoy!!!!

Part 1.

Knowledge & Stacy

"He should be awake, you can go in and see him."

"Thank you." Stacy smiled at the nurse.

Tahj was sitting up in his bed flipping through the TV channels.

"Suck ass tv!" He cursed.

"It's nice to see your ugly ass too."
Knowledge joked.

Tahj face lit up when he saw his brother and Stacy come into the room.

"Yooooooo!" He threw his arms into the air and cheesed. "Bout time yall mother fuckas came to see me got damn!"

"Man you don't even know the half of what's been going on." Said Knowledge

"Well shit pull up a chair and let's get to the bottom of it."

Although Tahj could tell that they were happy to see him, he could also tell how stressed his brother was. Taking on the whole King empire was tearing Knowldge down.

Stacy and Knowledge broke down everything that's happened since they were all at the hospital together. Tahj felt bad for not being there to back up his brother. And now the empire was at risk of falling apart because he was sitting up in the hospital.

"It's no way you can run this whole business by yourself bro. You gotta take me up outta here." Said Tahj

"I don't want you to worry about that. You're almost better but not completely. Don't forget how close to death you were. People don't usually bounce back that fast after dying on the operating twice."

"But I'm not the usual. I'm Tahj mother fuckin' King! Can't no bullets stop me."

Knowledge laughed. "And you will still be Tahj King when you get outta here."

"Nah it's cool I'll just call mom and have her come get me."

"Yea good luck with that. Haven't heard from her since she brought Diamond up here."

"Now that you mention it, neither have I. "

Knowledge paused before he finished his statement. He knew what he was going to tell his brother would send him over the edge.

"I saw ma getting into the car with Cyrus the other day. She heard me calling out to her and she ran. I tried to follow the car but they got away."

Stacy just shook her head. She knew that woman was corrupt from the first day she arrived.

Knowledge could practically see the stream blowing out of Tahj's ears.
To think that his mother was running with the same low-lives that shot him, caused him to lose all respect for Vicky.

"And you want me to sit up in here while our mother sleeps with the enemy!" Tahj hollered

"It's better than you going out to do something stupid!" Knowldge reminded him.