Izuku: Thanks Ocha.

Ochaco: No problem.  So learn anything interesting?

Izuku: They are wraiths.  These particular ones are fictional characters that the populous has strong feelings and thoughts on.  I only recognize one of them.

Ochaco: Who?

Izuku: I don't want to tell till I know how much of his abilities I can use.

After that me and Ochaco talked about school and music while holding hands till we got to our stop.  Getting off the train we make our way to her parents place.

Izuku: I can't remember the last time I was here.

Ochaco: It was after our last day of primary school.  You defended me from bullies.  Remember?

Izuku: Now I do.  I also remember why I forgot in the first place.

Ochaco: Oh?

Izuku: I hated seeing you cry.

Ochaco quickly tackles me with a kiss.

Ochaco: Anyway let's go talk to my parents.

She knocks on the door as I stand out of eye shot.

Mrs Uraraka: Ochaco sweety to what do we owe this surprise?

Ochaco: Well mom I brought someone I'd like you to meet.

She quickly grabs my arm and pulls me into view.  Seeing me Mrs Uraraka pulls me into a bone crushing hug.

Izuku: Nice to see you again ma'm.

Mrs Uraraka: Please call me mom or aunty.

Ochaco: Mom!

Izuku: It's fine.  If your fine with it ma'am then aunty it is.

Aunty: I guess that will have to do for now.  Now please come inside.

We make our way inside towards the modest living room where Mr Uraraka was sitting.

Aunty: Look who's here honey.

He turns to look at us, before getting up, and pulling both me and Ochaco into a hug.

Izuku: I think you cracked a rib sir.

Mr: Oh sorry bout that Izuku.  I heard you were sick are you feeling ok?

Izuku: I'm fine sir.  The reason why I am here is to re-introduce myself as your daughter's boyfriend.  I'd really appreciate it if you approved.

Uncle: Well we already approve of you Izuku.  But to be fair I have to give the impression of an over protective father.  As you know Ochaco takes after her mother with her quirk zero gravity.  I on the other hand can increase gravity.  So lets say you survive 4x gravity and we'll be good.

Izuku: Is that your max sir?

Ochaco: Izuku are you insane?!

Izuku: I want to prove that no matter the pressure I'll still stand tall for you.

I saw Ocha blush heavily as I stood up to a smiling Mr Uraraka.

Uncle: I like your style Izuku.

He places his right hand on my shoulder as I feel my weight instantly go up.  I felt my legs want to buckle under the pressure but I stood tall and met Uncle's smile with one of my own.  I felt my hand be taken with four fingers.  Looking over I see Ochaco wince under the new gravity but still stand tall.

Ochaco: If we are to stay together then I need to be able to handle this as well.  Please continue dad.

I watch as he just smiles wider.

Mr Uraraka: that's my girl.

It wasn't long till he took his hand away.  Ochaco drops to her knees almost instantly.

Izuku: You ok Ocha?

Ocha: Ya.  *whispering* did you use anamoly cause I barely can stand.

Izuku: Nope all will power.

Aunty: Alright dinner should almost be done.  After why don't you two head to bed since it was a long trip.  Izuku just this once you can sleep in Ochaco's bed.  Just be good I'm too young to be a grandma yet 😉

Ochaco 😳: Mom!?

Aunty: Just teasing.

Dinner was uneventful for the most part.  I did find out that Uraraka construction has really taken off thanks to Ocha's popularity after the sports festival.  They gossiped about the hero of Kamino everyone is calling Arsenal.  I'm just glad UA got the footage in time to edit out my face and hair.  After that me and Ochaco got changed and headed to bed.

Ocha: Thanks for doing this Izuku it really means a lot.

Izuku: Any time.  Now lets get to sleep in exhausted.

We climb into her too small bed and cuddle up close to each other.

Ocha: Good night Dekiru I love you.

She was asleep as soon as the words left her mouth.

Izuku: I love you too Mochi.

End Uraraka.  Here's a fun drinking game.  Take a shot every time I say either Uraraka or Ochaco.  Please don't it won't end well.  Anyway keep an eye out cause next up is everyone's favorite sadist Nemuri