Izuku: Sorry Mochi did I keep you waiting?

I could only shake my head before he kisses me passionately.  My arms wrap around his neck on their own as I return the kiss.  After a while he breaks the lip lock and starts kissing my neck.  I had to fight to keep my voice in.  Izuku then started to kiss down my neck to my shoulder.  I was wondering where this dream was going when all of a sudden........

*BOOOM*

I'm literally thrown out of bed.

Ochaco: Just when it was getting good.  *Sigh* I swear to author-sama if Bakugo is the cause of this explosion I'm sending him into orbit.

I look at the time being only 6 am.

Ochaco: Scratch orbit I'm sending him to Neptune

I meet up with the others as we all head outside.  We see smoke raising behind our home and go to investigate it.  What we found was Izuku in a small crater with a slab of stone cut into the shape of a sword. (If you've seen fate its Heracles' weapon)

Izuku: Oh hey girls sorry if I woke ya.  Just thought I'd get in a light workout/training done.

I can't get the tone he had in my dream out of my head.

Ochaco: I thought you were sick Dekiru.

Izuku: I was, but that soup and medicine, plus a good nights sleep I feel like I could take on a small army.

(Don't tempt me Izuku)

Izuku: Please no author-kun.  Anyway I'm feeling a lot better sorry for worrying you girls.

I quickly pull the others into a huddle and whisper a plan to them.  When we finish we shield Momo so she can make what was needed.

Nemuri: A boyfriend who ruins beauty sleep needs to be punished.

Momo finished making what we requested and passes it to Mina amd Itsuka

Izuku: How can I make it up to you all.😥

Ochaco: Your watching chick flicks with us till class starts.

Izuku: NNNNNNOOOOOO!

He tries to run away but Itsuka and Mina use the rope Momo made to tie him and drag him into the common area.

*Time skip*

As I walked in from class I saw Dekiru putting on his shoes with a backpack on.

Ochaco: You going somewhere?

Izuku: I thought we could go visit your parents since we couldn't yesterday.

Ochaco: We don't have to go right now you just got better.

Izuku: ya but I don't want to just sit around all day.  So get ready ok Ochaco?

He quickly kisses my cheek as I head upstairs to change.  Coming down Izuku is leaning against the wall staring outside.

Ochaco: You ok?

Izuku: Ya just lost in thought.  Let's go.

We head to the train station and begin the long ride to my parents place.  Not long after we got on Izuku leaned his head on my shoulder.

Ochaco: You sure your ok?

Izuku: Ya got some different heroes in anomaly.  So I'm looking into them.  I'll be right back.  Sorry for not being the best company Ocha.

Ochaco: It's ok Dekiru.  Let me know what you've learned.

*Izuku POV*

As I got into heroes March the first new spirit was a young man around my age.  He had bluish black hair and dark grey eyes.  He also carried a massive golden sword. (Last B tier harem reference I swear).  The next was a man with silver white hair, red clothes and had a large claymore like sword on his back.  There were more but these two really stood out.  When I open my eyes I see Ochaco looking out the window.