Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Chapter 4

“Ino?” I said lowly “Hinata?” “hmm?” “Hinata can I talk to you after class?” I looked at the brown haired boy with red spirals on both his cheeks “Uh sure Choji” I smiled and then looked up to see the teacher talking about Geometry.

“Oh man, I’m so hungry” Sakura says and stands up everyone looked at her and I stood up with her then bowed “Excuse us sensei” I said and Shikamaru also standing up bowed and then we all walked out “See you guys later” sensei says and then continued their lesson.

“Sakura you have to stop cutting classes” I said “It’s ok Hinata, Tsunade texted we’ve got another raid downtown” she smiles and I couldn’t help but giggle “Ok this time we stick together” Shikamaru says “yosh!” Sakura says and then skipped down the hallway.

“Ah no Shikamaru, I have to talk to someone, I’ll catch up with you guys later” I said and then he nodded, walking back to class I knocked on the door “Come in” opening I felt eyes glued on me as I walked towards the teacher and I whispered in his ear, he nodded and looked at the class.

“Choji, would you please step out for a second?” Choji looked at Hinata and nodded standing up he followed her outside. “So what did you want to say to me?” Hinata asks “Uh you know t-that Ino girl?” he pointed in the room “Uh yeah” I said confusingly “Uh d-does she have a b-boyfriend?” I tilted my head and blushed.

“YOU LIKE INO-” “SHHHHHH!!!” he says cupping my mouth shut and I nodded, letting go of it he blushed and looked away “aww you like her, ever since you’ve taken night class, you’ve been getting into better shape…..though you still eat a lot” I giggled and he laughed.

“But Choji….you can’t date her” I said and looked down “Why not-” “Oh…..right, vampire” he says in a sad voice, oh it’s hard to see someone you like fall for someone they’re not meant to fall for. “Hey uh Choji…listen if I get you this one date with her…..will you be able to forget about her?” I asked.

“Wow you’d do that for me? Even though you know you’ll get in trouble with the principle?” he asks and I looked at Ino who was biting on the end of her pen “Of course I’ll help, listen this Friday night at the Gold Bar ok?” I asked and he smiled “Thanks” he says and gathered me up in his arms I laughed.

“I’ll see you later…..bye” I said and left. Closing my dorm room I saw Sakura in a black mini skirt, stockings that reached above her knees, black leather boots, a sleeveless short lack shirt showing her smooth soft stomach, black jumper, her hair pulled back under her hoddie and her usual mask.

“Wow you look hot” she says I was wearing black shorts, black heels, a purple tube top, purple leather jacket my hair hidden under my hoodie, purple cat like mask and two guns on both my guns on my leg pouches.

“Look who’s talking” I said and Shikamaru stepped out. I saw as Sakura raised a brow “why are you so dressed up for?” she asks “What just because I’m a guy I can’t look good?” he asks “sure” Sakura says Shikamaru wore black jeans ripped on the knees, a white shirt underneath, green leather jacket and a green mask.