Chapter 3

Me: Hello Sasuke (bats my lashes)

Sasuke: Ummmm who are you?

Me: Oh come one Sasuke I'm your best friend

Sasuke: seriously....who are you

Me: UGH......so are you going out with Sakura?

Sasuke: No

Me: Why

Sasuke: she slapped me

Me: OMG WHYY???

Sasuke: I kind of maybe kissed her sister

Me: dude das COLD

Sasuke: But-

Me: No don't talk to me we were just about to be good friends but you cheated on her I'm leaving you

Sasuke: wait *grabs wrists* can you help me?

Me: In what?

Sasuke: Apologising to her

Me: What's in it for me? *raises a brow*

Sasuke:hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you can talk to Itachi for an Hr

Me: DEAL!!!!

Chapter 3

"B-Boys dorms here and you can't come near a girl or guy stay 10.......or 10000 meters away from them" Hinata says as she turned but felt a cool hand held her by the wrist "uhhh-" "and 2000000000000 meters away from me" she shrieked she tried to calm down but he was way to close her face was heating up.

"umm I was just wondering if I could get your name?" he smiled Hinata f elt her heart beating to fast she spluttered out "Hinata Hyuuga".

"nice to metcha I'm Naruto Uzumaki" he smiled a huge smile her face starts to relax and she giggled. Hinata finds Naruto starring at her "i-is something on my face?" she asks he shook his head and gave him one of those dreamy smiles "you're laugh it's cute" he says and left leaving a confused and pounding heart girl.

"Here is the girls dorms you are not permitted at the guys door go near it and you're dead" Shikamaru says lamely "yeah right I'm already dead" she mumbled looking away Shikimaru smirked.

"hey umm guy with a pony tail I'm kinda allergic to the sun....it's one of those rare disease and I'll be in my room the whole day" Ino says "hmmmmm really?" "yeesh yes now can you leave me and also eyed Shikamaru who stood up and shrugged "whatever".

~Lunch~

Sakura was sitting with a book opened in front of her, Hinata was helping one of her classmates and Shikamaru asleep -_- as usual.

"Sakura?" "hmm?" "Do you think this is ok?" he asks, Sakura sighs and puts down her pencil "I don't know.....all I know is that this is bad news for the students and good news for them" Sakura says.

"HInata-" Sakura sees Hinata dazed looking out the window "Hinata?" she calls again. "Hinata!!" Hinata turned and her face red "are you ok?" Sakura asks "Yeah,I'm great... why why why would you think I'm not great I have somewhere to be I'll see oyu later by" she says really fast and grabbed her books running out the door.

Hinata's P.O.V

Omg I can't believe I just did that. Well everythin we'll be ok as long as I don't see Naruto- "Itai" I said when I fell, I felt cool hands grabbing me by my waist and hand and pulled me up to my feet.

"Are you ok?" I looked up seeing Naruto.....................O///////O. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME HE HELPED ME AND I JUST RAN ARGHHHHH!!!! WHY IS THE WORLD SO CRUELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.