"So now what?"

"Boss!" Moe called out. "Looks like we got a survivor."

They quickly ran off to join Moe in the kitchen where Moe was hovering over the only worker who managed to survive his bullet wound.

"Must be our lucky day." Said Knowledge as he looked down at the helpless worker.  "Turn the alarm off now!"

The worker slowly reached above him and pressed the button located under the island counter and disabled the alarm.

"Now that that's taken care of, I have one simple question for you." Knowledge continued.   "You can answer it and live and you can disobey and die slowly. Where is Cyrus hiding?"

The worker was too frightened to say anything. Stacy felt that he could use some encouragement so she took the tip of her gun and pressed it into the gunshot wound in his leg.

"Ahhhhhh!" the worker groaned

"Where is Cyrus!" she screamed at him

"The last I heard he was moving everything to the South Side near Romain Ave." The man struggled to explain through his agony.   "Apparently he has some house that only his top men are allowed to be at. I don't know nothing else man I Swear!"

Just then, Stacy felt a gun pressed to the back of her head.

"The infamous Kai and Stacy." said the voice

Knowledge started to turn around until he felt the barrel of a shot gun pressed to his back.

"That wouldn't be a very good idea." the voice spoke again. "Turn around slowly."

When Knowledge saw who was holding the gun to Stacy's head, he knew they were in big trouble.

"Nice to see you again Kai. Its been a while." Arius smiled at him. "Now lets play this smart unless you want me to blow the back of her head out right now."

Knowledge was forced to bite his tongue for Stacy's sake. Moe was fuming on the inside but he knew it would be detrimental to them all if he made a move. They were out numbered five to three with guns pointed at their heads.

"I see you were trying to get information from this worker here huh? As you can see he doesn't know much. Which means he's no good to any of us right?" said Arius

Without warning, Arius shot the worker in the head causing the blood to splatter everywhere including Stacy's face.  

"Lets take a ride."

Stacy, Knowledge and Moe were forced at gun point into the back of a white unmarked van and taken away.

30 minutes passed before they felt the van come to a halt. Stacy could hear the foot steps of the men coming to the back of the van. The van doors swung open swiftly and before they knew it, the three of them were being dragged out and thrown to the ground. By now, Stacy could tell by looking at the sky that the sun would be rising in a few hours. But when she looked at her surroundings, she knew Arius was up to no good.

The van had stopped on a old dirty bridge that had been abandoned years ago. Grass and mold had begun to cover the railings and the road. There was no sign of life in either direction for miles and the bridge has been surrounded by woods with a trail that no one dared ventured down. Stacy was almost certain that Cyrus was hiding somewhere down that trail. Now it was a matter of surviving Arius.

The three of them were pulled to the middle of the bridge that hovered above a large body of water leading to the ocean. They were demanded to stand with their backs against the rail while Arius' gang kept their guns pointed at them

"Ya know, my brother and I used to play on this bridge all the time when we were kids." Arius started.  "Of course this was before it was shut down for too many suicides and homicides." He stood behind Stacy and took a sniff of her neck. "So many people have lost their lives as a result of this bridge."

"Don't fucking touch her!" Knowledge spat out. Immediately after blurting out he was struck in the back of the head.

"This is BOBO." Said Arius. Don't make him hit you harder."

"Fuck you!" Stacy spat out next.

Arius took a step back and smirked. "Yall got some balls tonight huh? Well lucky for me I got something for that."   he took out the gun that was tucked in his waist and pointed it at Stacy. "Do you know how much Cyrus is offering for the both of you? $100,000 a piece! I could really use that money." he smiled.  "But this will be more of a lesson to you Kai. Maybe you'll learn to keep your mouth shut."

Arius switched the direction of his gun and fired at Moe, hitting him in the stomach.

"Noooo!" Stacy and Knowledge screamed.

Moe crumbled to the ground bleeding out. Knowledge lunged at Arius but was quickly restrained by two of the his men.

"Oops!" said Arius. "Guess my aim is little off today. Let me try again."

Stacy knew what was coming next. She braced herself as she looked Arius dead in the eyes - watching him aim the gun at her now. Her tears were met with that same cold-hearted smile that he always displayed at his victims misfortune. Before she knew it, she felt her body jolt back from the impact of the bullet entering her body. Like an outer body experience, her vision went blurry and she could faintly hear Knowledge screaming and wrestling to break free. Even as she lay on the ground, she managed to make eye contact with Knowledge before the affects of her injury took over and her vision began to fade.

"Throw her over." Arius told his men.

"No please don't!" Knowledge cried out

"Its a little too late for begging now Kai."

The workers did as told. One took Stacy by the feet while the other took her by the wrists. Together they lifted her limp body up and over the rail of the bridge, releasing her to the cold waters down below.

Arius kneeled down to Knowledge who was so overcome  with grief that he was no longer strong enough to fight back.

"As for you my friend, I have a surprise for you." he pats Knowledge on the shoulder as if expressing encouragement.  "Put him in the van."  he told his men.  "Lets go join the party."