Is She Ok?

Rhydian POV

It has only been 2 hours since Alice left... why does this always happen to people I care most about?!? First Maddy now Alice! Now I get to deal with Jeffries cause I'm late, well here goes nothing.

"Rhydian! You're... Are you ok?" he said. I didnt even realize i had tears rolling down me face

"fine sir" I said wiping them away. I sat down at my normal seat with Shan and Tom

"Mate? where's Alice? shouldn't she be with you?" Tom asked

"Alric! He threatend her so she ran!" I said now a tad louder

"What? My dad had her leave? Why?" Jana said as she over heard our conversation.

"Because he is crazy and will stop at nothing to make me have a horrible life!" I screamed then ran out of the room ignoring sir telling me to sit down and I went into the dark room witch had a wolfblood smell in it.

"ALRIC! SHOW YOUR SELF" I yelled knowing it was him hiding in here.

"Hello Rhydian. How have you been?" he said with an evil grin.

"Why are you here? What do you want?!" I asked now really mad

"I want my daughter, My pack! But I cant have that because of you!"

"No you cant have them because you abandoned me! Then went crazy trying to kill my friends! That is your fault not Rhydians!" Said a voice coming from behind me. I step out of the way to see Jana

"You said I was no daughter of yours and left! You went crazy trying to kill him! You! You! YOU!" she said getting mad I turn towards where Alric was to see that he wolfed-out. I quickly ran and locked the door. then turned to see that Jana had wolfed-out also. I was going to but heard a Howl of attack, then a scream... an american scream... Alice!

********************************************

Alice POV

Its been two hours and I am going back. I'm not going to let Alric win! I'm going back to Stoneybridge! I'm going to see Rhydian! And Jana, Shannon, and Tom... of course.

I'm am walking back to stoneybridge and cross into the territory. I smell a sent, wolfblood sent. Then I see a brown wolf it's not Tasha cause I know that sent and it's the wrong color for Rhydian and Jana. The wolf then howls, a battle Howl, and I know it so I screamed loud enough for wolfblood to hear... even Alric is better than a battle wolf.

********************************

Sorry for any miss spelt words or Grammer areas but I'm on my dad's tablet so yea. Please don't comment about the error you might catch. Thanks!

(Sooo I just reread this chapter and wanted to claw my eyes out and feed them to hawks. I am so sorry for making you read that HORRIBLE chapter.)

~Alice