Do you believe in miracles?

HEY GUYS... SO IT WAS BROGHT TO MY ATTENTION THAT TASHA KINDA DISAPERED LAST CHAPTER SO IM GOING TO EXPLAIN THAT IN THIS CHAPTER. ALSO IM GOING TO DO A LITTLE BIT OF WHAT EACH CHARETER IS THINKING AFTER THE TRAGIC EVENT.

~Alice

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maddy POV

I can't believe this. I dont even know what to do right now. Her own father! Her own blood killed her! What do you do in a time like this? I would give anything to have her back.

JIMI POV

I am going to kill the man! I loved her! I know she loved Rhydian but I couldnt help it. She was unique. She was flauless. And her eyes weren't yellow like the others they turned a hazel, green, aqua color. I would give anything to have her back.

Alexa POV

Alice was like a sister to me, and now she is dead. She is gone forever. No this isn't the first time someone in my life has died, but it is the one that has taken most effect. I would give anything to have her back.

Tasha POV

I can't believe the hour I was blowing off steam about someone hurting Alice, someone killed her. I will rip tha mans head off! I can't believe he had the guts to call himself her father! I would give anything to have her back.

Rhyan POV

This is my fault. If I wouldn't have gotten Jeffries he wouldn't have tightened his hold. The worst that would have happend is he would have kidnapped her and we would have had to save her. I would give anything to have her back.

Shannon POV

I don't even know what to say right now. I watched as her dad cut her throat. What kinda father does that?!? I saw the fear in her eyes that made me just start to ball as Tom held me. I would give anything to have her back

Tom POV

I was standing there holding shanon until Rhydian tried to get to her. Then I was holding him back. I was crying harder than I have in my life. In fact the next day the whole class was crying. The pack skipped school and went to the hospital where they kept her on oxegen because of her little breathing. I would give anything to have her back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RHYDIAN POV

The whole pack, Maddy, Tasha, Jimi, Rhyan, Alexa, Shannon, Tom and me, went to the hospital to be with Alice. She is still breathing but they are taking off the mask in 2 minutes because they say she is suffering right now. Of corse he used silver so it will not heal.

'Alice tell me what to do. There has to be a way.' I found that even though she is in a coma I can talk to her throu mind link

'WAIT! What did you mean on my first transformation when you said I was dangerously special?' she said, I missed her sweet voice... Wait! Of corse!

'THEY HEAL BETTER THAN ANYOTHER WOLF IN WOLF FORM!' I said with so much happiness in my voice.

"shut the curtains and the door. Some one keep watch of the door. Make sure no one comes in." I said to the pack

"why what's going on mate?" Tom said

"I know how to save Alice!" I said. With that Alexa shut the curtain and Jimi stood outside to keep watch

'Alice you need to wolf out.' I said

'I don't think I can.'

'just try! It's your only hope.'

With that we heard snapping and cracking as she turned into her white wolf.

"wow! She's a white wolf!!" Maddy said with a smile.

Infront of our eyes the cut healed completely, not even a scratch. She turned back and Alexa got Jimi.

"D-did it work." Alice said. We all group hugged her and called the doctor in.

"I don't understand what happened. You were dead. We were about to pull the plug!" the doctor said.

Everyone looked to me with worried experesstion because non of us knew what to say... Except Alice...

"do you believe in miracles?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I THINK IM GOING TO END THE BOOK ON THIS NOTE. TELL. E IF I SHOULD DO A SIQUAL!!! THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO READ THIS BOOK!

Comment, vote, follow?

~Alice