Leaving stoneybrige.

Rhydian POV

Something is up with Alice. She is oddly affectionate. It’s not like it’s a bad thing but she seems scared at the same time, every time she hears a twig snap she jumps and grabs my arm like she is gonna get killed if she doesn’t. I think there is something that she isn’t telling me. Should I ask her? Should I play alone like I don’t know she is hiding something? Is she in danger?

***********************

Alice POV

I knew I was acting weird but you would be to if you knew you were leaving forever and had a chance of dying by running off a cliff!

"Alice?" Rhydian asked

"Yes!" I said every cheerfully

"Why are you acting weird?" He asked. Should I tell him? Should I risk it? No! No matter what he did this was gonna happen! I might as well keep him out of danger.

"Am I acting weird?" I said and laughed and smiled then hugged him... ok now I see it

"Ummm yea you are" he said when I let go of him

"I didn’t notice!" I said then smiled "Race you the rest of the way!" I screamed then ran

"UGH Alice!" he said and started to run

"Come on slow pock!" I said then got way ahead of him to where I was out of his sight... I then realized this was not a good idea when I heard someone running near me at first I thought it was Rhydian... then unfamiliar arms grabbed me. This was it. I was going to leave.

I said exactly what I did in my dream.

"Rhydian!" I screamed as I was being taken by Alric.

"Shut up little girl!" Alric growled. He walked me to a cliff.

"Please don’t do this. What will you gain from anything you do to me? This won’t win your daughter back. Please don’t drop me!" I begged as I start crying and squirming.

"What will I gain!?!" he laughed "I will gain Rhydian’s sadness!"

"Please just let me go and I will leave. That will work to and it won’t draw attention to you. If you kill me then police will come! Is that what you want?" I said asked feeling the djvu.

"Fine but you leave and never return. EVER!" he shouted then dropped me on the ground. I got up and ran. As I ran I ran straight into Rhydian. I could stop and change the dream!

No I cant then he would come back and kill me for sure... and he would kill Rhydian. I wouldn’t put him in danger then I would endanger the person I cared about... the only one I had ever truly cared about. By this time I was balling. I just got up and ran past him not even looking back. I turned instead of running for the cliff. I heard Rhydian behind me... I ran faster then jumped in my open window the jumped out and I ran out of territory and knew that Rhydian stopped chasing me. He couldn't follow me off territory.

**********************

Rhydian POV

 As Alice ran she ran straight into me. I knew what was happing. It was her dream! She was leaving. I couldn’t let her. The next step was the cliff. Instead she turned towards the house, I ran trying to catch her. She turned after grabbing her things, but she ran out of territory! She was gone, forever. I fell and just stared at her running away, a tear rolled down my face.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry I didn’t update this sooner but I had school... and if I don’t get my grades up by Friday I might not update for a while... I will try my hardest! THIS IS A PROMISE!!!

~Alice