9. Sea ​​and Winter

Start from the beginning

"I know everything my lover wants." The answer is confident.

Seungyeon laughed, "Come on, I'm sure not all of it."

"Trust me. I know you very well, dear."  Jonghyun said accompanied by a kiss and a blink of an eye.

Hell! This man knew what he had to do to make her heart pound.

***

"We have arrived."

Jonghyun parked his car in front of a villa that isn't too big, but what makes Seungyeon wonder is, why are there already two cars parked there?

"Whose car is this?" Seungyeon asked in confusion.

Jonghyun who was taking out his and Seungyeon's suitcase just smiled, "Let's meet with the owner inside."

Despite the confusion and feeling a little scared Seungyeon followed Jonghyun into the two-story villa. And how surprised he was when greeted by Yonghwa, Minhyuk, Jungshin and Park Shinhye.

"Annyeong sister-in-law~" Yonghwa exclaimed excitedly.

Shinhye approached Seungyeon and hugged her, "How was the trip? Tiring?" She asked.

Seungyeon who was still shocked could only stay still. "A-ah Sunbae-nim..." she answered nervously. This girl really didn't know that there would be many people here.

"Hey take it easy, call me Eonnie.." Shinhye brought Seungyeon who hasn't even finished greeting everyone to the living room, leaving Jonghyun still busy with their suitcase.

"I arrived here a few hours ago and the three of them have been here since last night." Shinhye pointed at Yonghwa, Minhyuk and Jungshin with her chin.

"I didn't know I would meet the all of you guys. Jonghyun didn't even tell me where we were going." Seungyeon laughed awkwardly, still not understanding the current situation.

"Disappointed because you guys aren't on vacation alone together?" Yonghwa approached and sat in sofa in front of the two girls.

Seungyeon was awkward, slowly blushing, "A-ah... No. That's not what I meant, that-" she said nervously. When the others joined in, they all laughed at Seungyeon's innocence.

"Taejoon isn't joining, by the way?"  Jonghyun tried to change the topic.

"No, he hasn't got time to take the day off."  Shinhye answered.

"Let Taejoon work and we have fun. So let's have lunch now."  Exclaimed Jungshin who was immediately approved by others.

***

Seungyeon sat on the edge of the bed watching Shinhye who was pampering her beautiful face with various skincare. It turned out that without Seungyeon guessing, her seniors had been preparing for this holiday for a long time. Because of the difficult schedule, they all will make the best use of their every holiday schedule together. Even so, still, Choi Taejoon, the beloved Shinhye, could not join.

After lunch, they all spent time on the beach playing around like teenagers.  Watching the sunset and then having dinner with a barbecue in the yard, accompanied by an acoustic guitar that is played alternately, talking about many things ranging from serious things to the unimportant ones to the only laughter.

What Seungyeon likes most from them is that they don't allow her to become strangers. They always make Seungyeon in every chat, make it comfortable as if she has known them all for years.

And what the saying is true, 'Time will feel short if we enjoy it'.  Without realizing it was eleven-thirty at night, and everyone agreed to finish the day and promised to wake up quickly the next day to see the sunrise. And that was after they argued about who slept with whom. Jungshin and Minhyuk strictly forbid Jonghyun from sharing a room with Seungyeon.