"So we not fucking?" Jahron asked making me freeze.

"What?" I asked shocked that he just asked me that.

"I'm on the phone." He mouthed making my inside boil.

"Nigga hang up that fucking phone ! I will fucking kill you!" I shouted punching him in his chest hard as fuck. "What the fuck is wrong with you! Why the fuck would you say that shit in front of me or PERIOD my nigga! You know I will kill you and that dumb ass bitch for messing with your stupid ass!"

"Why you yelling you fucking my play up."

I took a step back and scoffed , "what?"

"You fucking my play up."

I chuckled and looked down, "so you back on that cheating shit Jahron! That's what the fuck we doing ?!"

"Valencia it's been weeks since I got some. A nigga got needs."

"Wait hol up you only with me for sex?" I asked shaking my head.

"Something like that. I was with you for you but you so focused on everything but us , so." He said shrugging.

I grabbed my heat flat iron and threw it at him. He held his eye as it hit him right there, "fuck!"

"You dickhead !! You dumb ass! My best friend is on her fucking death bed. My family doesn't want me! She's fucking depressed ! Every time I try to fuck you you have to be out on these streets, god knows what! Or you have your fucking child here ! I'm sorry my nigga I'm not free whenever you are in your busy ass schedule!"

"It was a fucking joke! I'm on the phone with Kahron!"

I looked at the phone and grabbed it , "hello!" I said into the phone just to make sure that wasn't the name.

"Sissyy." Kahron said all girly making me smack my lips and throw the phone at Jahron.

"She crazy." Jahron said smacking my ass. "I love her crazy ass though."

"Fuck no! Get out! I was about to invite you for some shower sex too!" I exclaimed laughing.

He hung up the phone and picked me up nibbling on my cheek. "Quit playing with me."

"Nah I got jokes too."

"Joke. Not real..." he whispered staring at my lips. "I miss her. Her sweet wetness.  I miss her all over my lips , my face, my long john..."

My hands slowly went down to his pants, "what you waiting for than?"

"You crazy as fuck you know that."

"Don't fuck with me than I won't have to be."

He smirked , "I like, no love that shit though."

"Mhmm less talking more kissing."

-

"He put it down , she gone fall in love." Cortez teases eyeing me laughing.

"So hilarious, but no imma put it down he gone fall in love" I said rubbing Jahron face.

"Either way we in love shut up." Jahron said grabbing his phone. "Handle it." He said on my lips as I read the text.

You need to come get Emma.

I handed him his phone, "No. That's between y'all babe, don't wanna get in between that."

"You my girl. Set her ass straight." he said into my neck pulling me closer like he really could. "Cause imma cuss her ass clean out."