【𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥】

later that week

jisung

hey meet me at the park in 10

10:15pm

minho

okay! you better not kidnap me uwu

seen

---

"hey", jisung greeted minho who was sitting at the swings, "you're late", he pouted as jisung giggled. "i know", he sheepishly grinned sitting down next to him. 

"so are we having a late night date?", minho shyly giggled, "i guess", jisung said glancing over towards minho who was staring into the sky, jisung smiled softly knowing he chose the right person who so happens to be an angel.

jisung nervously got off the swings and pulled minho's hand towards an open space, "h-hey where are we going?", minho questioned cutely. "you'll see", jisung chuckled.

jisung turned towards minho and kissed him on the forehead before pulling something out of his pocket, minho's eyes started to water at the sight. (aRe yOu bREakING uP wiTH mE) "sungie", minho smiled. 

jisung pulled a small box out of his pocket as he kneeled on one knee, "lee minho, i love you to the end of the universe. i know we're too young to get married but these are promise rings, to promise eachother that we'll stay together forever. i know we've been through so much but would you like to become han minho?", jisung chuckled at his last statement.

"of course!", minho took the ring and yeeted it on, "look we're matching!", jisung pointed out causing minho to put on his shocked pikachu face. 

"we arE", minho happily cried, "i love you han jisung", "i love you too lee minho", they whispered towards the night sky.