【𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟】

y'all what the heck? #2 on seungjin? i love you guys also thanks for 1

also thanks for 1.2k reads!

i'm thinking about writing another story, already have the idea and plot ready
the ships gonna be seungjin ;)

__________________________________________________________________________________

jisung's pov

minho and i cuddled for a while until he fell asleep in my arms, "why is he so cute?" i internally screamed. all i wanted to do was to pepper him with kisses and cuddle all day, he looked so innocent and vulnerable under my touch, i loved the effect i had on him. i quickly pulled out my phone to snap a picture of him sleeping, "aww my baby". i went on instagram to post the picture and followed him.

j.one

liked by minniejinnie and 50,495 others

j.one - he fell asleep while we were cuddling -3-

35,508 comments -

3rachafan - are yoU GAYS DATING, AWW CUTIES

jisungsboo -aHH PERFECT COUPLE

uglyperson - jisung is too good for that guy anyways

moreuglypeople - ew gay

minsungisrealhoes - uglyperson moreuglypeople get out you non supportive hoes

minniejinnie - oH MY GOD MINHO'S LIVING HIS LIFE woochicken MUM LOOK AT THIS

woochicken - minniejinnie my son :')

load more comments

i turned off my phone and placed it on the bedside table and turned my attention back to the cutie in front of me. i gently pulled him closer to me and dug my face into his neck, his scent was addicting, the smell of vanilla. minho started to shuffle and wake up but i couldn't resist so i stayed in that position, his eyes fluttered open as he looked up at me his face turned so red it looked like it was going to explode! "what is he doing to my heart?" i internally whined before leaning in to kiss his nose gently, aish poor boy's face lit on fire, cute.

i wish we could've stayed alone together forever but changbin had to ruin our moment by telling us that someone named 'woojin' was here to pick up minho and the others and take them back home. i walked him out the door but i got upset when he didn't give me a hug so i just pouted.

minho's pov

as jisung walked me out the door i saw him pout insisting that he wanted something, i walked up to him and gave him a big hug before whispering into his ears, "thank you", my face was so hot that you could roast that dorito faced ass aka seo changbin on there. as soon as i entered the car and sat down beside seungmin who was chilling with us, i let out the biggest sigh ever.

"what just happened today, i literally got to cuddle with THE han jisung and he kissed me on the cheek and my nose..", i shouted. literally everyone's jaws dropped and woojin let out this shriek (like the goat one from that one introduction video), then felix spoke up, "changbin literally pushed me against the wall and called me cute i'm-""well channie hyung and i cuddled and he gave me a little kiss hehe" jeongin interrupted, "ON THE LIPS?!" seungmin asked, "y-yeah, more like a quick peck though", jeongin mumbled audible enough for all of us to hear while he silently played with his fingers. "my child's growing up", woojin spoke before whipping his imaginary dramatic ass tears, we all just laughed as a response. i leaned my head back onto the chair pulling out my phone to check instagram, i randomly gained like 8k followers, what the hec- i let out an ear piercing screech, "JI-FUCKING-SUNG JUST FOLLOWED ME WHAT THE-" i screamed before I was rudely interrupted by woojin throwing something at me while yelling "NO SWEARING, WE HAVE A CHILD HERE!", "hyungggg~" jeongin whined cutely.

__________________________________________________________________________________

i swear these chapters are getting more terrible each time aha
anyways about the seungjin story-