【𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟】

holy frick, 1000 reads? AND #7 on seungjin?! i love y'all so much ♡

i love y'all so much ♡

__________________________________________________________________________________

minho's pov

i looked up and saw jisung still grinning at me, his cheeks were puffed out which made him x10 cuter than he already was. i smiled back with an obvious blush on my face, "t-thank you..", i muttered, i turned and looked out the window, if i looked at him any longer i might've exploded! "where do you guys live so when can drop you off?", chan questioned. "325 get cool street", i replied back. when we arrived i checked for the key to the apartment in my pocket, "weird, where is it? i thought. "hey felix, jeongin did you guys bring the key with you?" i asked, they both stared at me blankly which just caused me to stare back. i internally facepalmed, "must've dropped it somewhere.."  i thought."it's okay, we can take you back to our dorm instead", chan explained. we nodded in unison and thanked them over and over again.

jisung scooted closer to me which made me confused until he leaned in and whispered, "i told you i'd see you again sweetheart" which sent chills down my spine, i only looked at him with a shocked face and looked away to hide the obvious blush on my face. too late, jisung already saw it and pulled my face back towards him, now we were just deeply staring into each other eyes, he giggled as he said "you're drooling sweetie", i snapped out of it and realised what we were doing for the past 5 minutes and the thought of it made me blush even more.

as i stepped out of the van, jisung pulled an umbrella over my head so we were sharing again. i averted my gaze from jisung toward the rich ass looking building in front of me, my jaw dropped and so did felix's and jeongin's. jisung looked at me then chuckled before dragging my arm inside the building, "woah!", is all i managed to say, "pretty right? let's go to my room!", jisung exclaimed before he pulled me upstairs.

he sat down on the bed and pat the spot next to him signifying for me to come sit next to him, i walked over towards him with a smile, my heart was racing and i couldn't believe jisung was right next to me. as soon as i sat down jisung pulled me into a hug, he cuddled his head in the crook of my neck, millions of thoughts ran through my head like do i let him cuddle me? "hyungie, you're so warm and comfortable", he mumbled. "huh?", i questioned him. he only just softly giggled as a reply, we stayed like that for a moment. "hyung, can i touch your hair?" he asked while pouting, "agh, how am i supposed to resist that?" i thought. "s-sure", i stuttered out, he gently stroked his hand through my hair "soft", he mumbled which only made me blush even more than i already was.

suddenly he stopped playing with my hair which made me whine but instead he tackled me onto the bed cuddling with me. being the panicked gay (wow really?) i was, i was utterly speechless but decided to cuddle him back which made him only laugh in amusement and victory. "hyung..", he called, i looked at him and replied "yes?", he didn't say anything but only leaned closer to kiss my cheek. i squeaked launching myself off the bed rolling onto the hard wooden floor, "owwwe", i whined before seeing jisung peak his head over and laugh at me which made me pout.

"awwe, is my baby in pain?", he asked with an innocent look, "b-baby?!" i yelled which caused felix and jeongin to literally yell 'yeet' as they yeeted themselves in the room. "what were you guys standing out there for?" i asked, making sure i gave them the 'i'm gonna beat you up later for ruining my moment' look while getting my ass off the crusty ground. "eh, just in case y'all did something unholy👀" felix replied. "hyung, felix forced me to yell 'yeet' at the top of my lungs or he wouldn't let me cuddle his stuffed toys anymore" jeongin answered as he sulked. chan walked into the room and dragged jeongin out while telling him they could go cuddle, i swear jeongin's eyes lit up like wow man, i'm blind. "pst felix", jisung said then winked at him which only caused felix to wink back and nod. oddly enough again both of them were staring at me, telepathic twins i'm telling you. soon after that felix left the room closing the door, jisung pulled me back onto the bed so we could cuddle.

__________________________________________________________________________________

too fast?
once again thank you sm for 1K reads

not sure where the plot of this is going but i have 3
tests this week i need to study for so rip me