【𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟】

i'm sick rip but woAh 500+ reads?
____________________

hwangjinnie

liked by minniejinnie and 20,485 others

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

liked by minniejinnie and 20,485 others

hwangjinnie - there's a cute boy across the dog cafe :<

10,394 comments -

spearb - 👀👀👀 whomst

cb97 - 👀👀👀 ^

load more comments

__________________________________________________________________________________
seungmin's pov

5 minutes earlier

i walked into the new cafe that opened a few blocks from my apartment, it was actually a cute dog cafe with tiny puppies running around. i went to order and pay for my coffee when i noticed someone that looked strangely familiar but ethereal looking, i squinted my eyes to try get a better look of the persons face, it was difficult to get a clear look of the males face so i waved it off as some random person.

i walked back to my table and a small puppy trotted over towards me, i bent over to pet its ears. when suddenly my phone buzzed and i got a notification from instagram saying that thE god himself, hwang hyunjin has posted. hyunjin dyed his hair to a light brown that had a touch of blonde and a cute red bandana to add to his cute outfit, i liked it and saved it while internally screamed like a little girl who just got a barbie doll.

a wave (ateez) of realisation hit me, i read the caption and hummed in confusion. i slowly started to piece things together, 'a male across the other side of the dog cafe wearing the exact same outfit as god himself .' i quickly looked up from my phone at the tall male I was looking at before, he was staring right back. his eyes looked like the night sky, i almost got lost in them when I realised tHE hwang hyunjin was staring at me. he started to shuffle and walk towards me without breaking eye contact. i quickly realised stood up from my chair abruptly startling the petite dog next to me, and tried to hastily walk out of the cafe.

i felt a hand on my shoulder which spun me around and made me stare into their eyes deeply. maLFUCtiON, my knees were weak and my palms were sweaty, i tried to avoid his irresistible attractive eyes but who the heck can resist those eyes am I right? "hey! i know you, you're that 'minnijinnie' guy on instagram!', hyunjin spoke startling me, i was shocked, god himself knew who I was? "y-yea-ah", i internally cursed at myself for stuttering. "cute", hyunjin whispered, "w-WHaT?!", I almost yelled, i could feel my face burning like it was a bomb. he chuckled softly at my flustered attitude, sounded like heaven. he checked his phone quickly and looked up to me, "well i gotta go, i need to get back to work cya around cutie', he smiled and winked at me and walked off. where am i? who am i? i am not me? whAT JUST HAPPENED? i quickly pulled out my phone texting my hoes the details as soon as possible.

woojins abusive children

minniejinnie
yALL HOES LISTEN UP
I JUST SAW THE. HWANG HYUNJIN AT THE DOG CAFE THAT JUST OPENED HERE
WHAT THE FIVJDKCKKD
HE KNEW WHO I WAS AND CALLED ME CUTE I-

hanniestoes
BITCH WHAT THE FUCK U LUCKY ASS BRAT
YOU'RE SO LUCKY
I WANNA MEET JISUNG :(

spearlixxie
jdjfjdjdj
did you get an autograph?

woochicken
knowing him, he probably wasn't functioning properly to even say one word to him

lovelychannie
wOAH YOU'RE SO LUCKY HYUNG

minniejinnie
i-
how'd you know?

woochicken
typical minnie

minniejinnie
welp i gotta blast now kids bye

spearlixxie
but the details :(

__________________________________________________________________________________

minniejinnie

liked by hwangjinnie and 2,495 others

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

liked by hwangjinnie and 2,495 others

minniejinnie - i think i just spoke to god himself... he was so etheral i-

1,495 comments -

spearlixxie - you liar, you said you were leaving :(

hwangjinnie - nice meeting you too cutie ;)

minniejinnie - spearlixxie cause i don't want to talk to a peasant

minniejinnie - hwangjinnie how to commit self deletus

hyunjinsfan - wOAT^ MINNIE AND JINNIE MET? AWW CUTE FJJDJE

jinniesmole - ^ AGH I KNOW RIGHT hyunjinsfan my ship is sailing uwu

load more comments

__________________________________________________________________________________

seungjin chap cause i am trash hehe