"Like Jonghyun said, he's happier with his new marriage than living with us for many years. Jonghyun and Seungyeon are very compatible." Yonghwa explained.

Jungshin and Minhyuk nodded in agreement.

"Even Jonghyun hyung said he prefers Seungyeon over CNBLUE. That surprised me." Minhyuk, the youngest of the four of them chuckled in disbelief.

"Is it true?" Heechul sounds surprised.  "Whereas before Jonghyun-ssi seemed very ignorant towards women." He continued.

Jonghyun just laughed. Even though the shooting is over, but a few episodes of him and Seungyeon still haven't aired so there will always be questions like this.

"Jonghyun hyung changed because of Seungyeon." Add Jungshin.

"What kind of girl do you think Seungyeon-ssi is?" Heechul asks again.

Jonghyun smiled, asked about Seungyeon, he was increasingly thinking about the shy girl.

"Seungyeon is a good girl, also very beautiful. A little shy at first, but after a while we can become a complementary couple. I'm grateful that I married her. She exceeds everything I expect from a marriage."

Maybe those of you who hear it think it's cliched words. The words said by celebrities so that the rating of the show goes up. And surely you guys are thinking how could he possibly explain in such a sweet way when all he did was virtual marriage with a short time.

Everyone must think like that.

But... Lee Jonghyun said it sincerely. The man said it sincerely, because that was how he felt. Seungyeon, the girl, managed to change his view of a relationship, about commitment, and about marriage.

Until the shooting is over and they return to the dorm, Jonghyun is still thinking about Seungyeon.

"Jonghyun can I ask you something?"  Yonghwa approaches Jonghyun in his room then sits on the bed.

"Of course Hyung."

Yonghwa was silent for a moment, staring at the man who he considered his own younger brother, "I won't be stale, do you like Seungyeon?"

Jonghyun really didn't expect that question. "Ya, I like her." The answer is earnest.

Yonghwa doesn't need to hear Jonghyun's answer many times to know that the man is serious. They've known each other for almost eight years, and Yonghwa knows that this time Jonghyun didn't pretend.

"Then, does Seungyeon know your feelings?"

"Of course. I already told her."

"Then?"

Jonghyun blinked, "Then what?" He asked confused, making Yonghwa chuckle.

"Then does Seungyeon like you too? Then what is your relationship now? Then what will you do going forward?" With a little annoyed Yonghwa asked insistently.

Jonghyun changes his sitting position uncomfortably. "I don't know, Hyung, honestly I'm a little confused."

"You really are not good at things like this."  Yonghwa sneered while laughing loudly.  "Come on Hyun, a relationship can't start if only one part comes forward. What if Seungyeon doesn't like you?"

Jonghyun shook his head loudly, "No, Hyung, no." He looked at Yonghwa closely,

"I don't think Seungyeon is like that."

"Did she say that she liked you too?"

"Not really." Jonghyun answered after thinking, "But she never refused me."

"And are you officially dating?"

"No. Not yet."

"Hm." Yonghwa sighed, "This is the first time since we know each other that I see you like someone so much. And this makes me a little worried."

Jonghyun remained silent, waiting for Yonghwa to continue his words.

"Don't get me wrong. I like Seungyeon, she's a kind and caring girl. And I'm thankful that the woman you like is her. But.." Yonghwa hung up his words again, he reached for a wristband decorated with guitar picks on the table, Jonghyun's bracelet that he knew Seungyeon gave some time ago.

"A relationship can't start if only you like her, Seungyeon must have the same feelings. So my advice, you should ask her. If she's have the same feelings, then date her. Women always need certainty."

Jonghyun digested everything Yonghwa said, he understood that everything he heard was true.  He must do something.

***