When You are Alone and Scared (Johnny Imagine)

It was a cold . dark night at your place and you lived alone so you were frightened about what would happen to you ( you liked watching scary shows and movies before bed.) You liked it because you wanted to become a writer that created detective novels on how they caught killers. You knew that your boyfriend johnny would like to come at this late hour to give you company and protect you from the upcoming storm.

You called him and he answered.

" Yes Babe , what do you need" he answered , his voice sounded groggy, maybe he came home from working or he just  woke up from his sleep. 

" Hey baby can you come over , I'm scared" you said with a flirty tone in your voice.

" Babe it is 1:30 in the morning , why didn't you call me at a better time, a time where I was awake. He said sighing. 

" baby, I'm all alone " you said 

" really , I'm on my way" johnny said and you heard his phone buzz as you hung up.

you waited for him to come by so in the mean time you made popcorn and grabbed ( your favorite drink) and sat on the couch. you turned on a movie and watched and waited for johnny to come and give you some company .

you watched the movie and in the corner of your eye you saw headlights approach your window , you went to the door and saw johnny come out of his car and walk to your door.  you opened the door and let him in.

" hey babe , how have you been doing" you asked

" Good , how about you" He asked hugging you , gripping tight around your waist

" I have been fine I guess " You said gripping tighter.

you two walked to your couch and sat you UN paused the movie and grabbed you bowl and johnny pulled you close to him and kissed you you grabbed his hair and pulled him closer to you and you laid down and he got on top of you and he played with your bra strap and said.

" you want me to" he said looking at you with his dreamy eyes .

" yes " you replied biting you lip.

Johnny continued to take your clothes off and he kissed you all over, the tingling that you felt when he did that , made you feel good inside like you wanted him to do this all along and you wanted him to take you and make love to you and make you feel completed. 

You kissed him back and he put his hand in your hair and you looked at him and while you were looking at him in his eyes you put your hand in his pants and felt his hard member while you rubbed it. You were completely naked and you decided to do something to johnny that made him feel special and you loved him so you got him off of you and decided to sit on him and ride him.

He moaned while you rode him , you smiled and kept at it , he grabbed your butt and helped you ride him you felt amazing and he did to so he thrusted inside of you.

Johnny kept rubbing and grabbing your butt as you rode him , He stopped you and laid you down and thrusted inside of you making you moan and you smiled and played with his hair . and he looked at you and said.

" I want to be with you always" he said  to you kissing your forehead .

" I want to be with you always too, I love you so much " you said kissing him.

You two continued to make love the entire night , then in the morning he made you breakfast and you two talked before it was time for you to go to work.

Author's note, I hope you enjoyed this chapter , thank you all for being so patient with me, the next book I am making this year is about a psychopathic boyfriend so I hope you all will like it so if you have anything to add to the book in general let me know and  to all of you happy new year and have a safe year Love you all hugs and kisses