Johnny's family dinner

A/N : This is inspired by thanksgiving and I know I did Christmas first because that is one of my favorite holidays , I know  i am typing to much let's get into the chapter shall we!! 

word count: 1,006.

It was the evening of thanksgiving and you and the kids were getting ready to go to johnny's house for thanksgiving dinner with his family. You loved his family, they were nice to you and your niece and nephew and treated you like family even though you and johnny weren't married.  

" Hey auntie Y/N do you think that johnny's family will like us?. Your nephew asked.

" I think that they will love you and matter of fact johnny has some little cousins that you and your sister can play with and get along with." You told your nephew reassuringly.  You loved the way that your niece and nephew had grown they are becoming young adults and getting to see the world in their little growing eyes and smart brains.

 You got a text from johnny and it said " Hey babe , I am already at mom's helping her prepare for tonight , i will meet you here , love you kiss the kids for me". Your read the text and smiled and told the kids to get ready so they can go to the house.  

You drove to johnny's mom's house, on the way there you saw the decorations people were putting up for Christmas, you loved the lights and decorations because they made you feel like you were at home with your family.

You arrived at the house and you were greeted by johnny's dad.
" well hello lovely lady, i haven't seen you in a while , how have you been"

" I am doing just fine, how about you" you asked

" I am well, we miss you, Johnny always talks about you, how you are so beautiful and you changed his life around and how you would make his more peaceful than it was" he said

" awe , he said that" you asked 

" hell yeah , he can't stop talking about you. he is love struck i guess, well who are these cute young lings here you have" he asked

"they are my niece and nephew' you replied. 

" well lets get you all inside" johnny's dad said hugging you 

When you went inside it was beautiful, his mom decorated the house with lights , and a big tree. You loved it all.

"Hello Y/N , how are you doing i missed you so much" his mom said giving you a big hug.

" I am doing well how about you " 

" I am doing fine,  i just love the holidays , don't you it makes me feel extra cheery when it comes to Thanksgiving and Christmas." She said with a warm smile

" that is fantastic, I have two people i would like you to meet." you said

" meet my niece marina and my nephew Sean" 

" Nice to meet you two, so cute.

You , johnny's mom and marina and Sean went to the kitchen, you were greeted by johnny's family and friends, you hugged the and introduced your niece and nephew to everyone. then Johnny showed up.

" Hey gorgeous, I'm glad you made it" Johnny said kissing your forehead 

"I'm glad that i'm here'. you  grabbed him for a kiss

" whoa, Looks like johnny has a girlfriend" his cousin said as he smiled

" don't listen to him he is an idiot, he always does that, since we were kids" 

" It is okay my cousins did that too with my sister" you replied laughing.

You and johnny went to the kitchen and helped family prepare the table , help the kids and met the others.

" so Y/N how old are you?" Johnny's aunt asked

" I am 21 years old" you replied.

You and the rest of the family talked and laughed, You answered questions like what's your favorite food, music , tradition/ holiday and what would you like to do when you go back to school. Johnny was feeling embarrassed when the family asked you some questions about you and johnny. You answered them any way and make the night cheerful and peaceful.

" hey Y/N I am so glad that you can come over anytime if you need anything, like to talk or just to come by , let me know you are like our family now and i love you like a daughter , don't be a stranger." Johnny's mom said 

" Thank you Mrs Depp , I love you to I will surely come over  and see all of you" you replied

You got your niece and nephew in the car and you waited on johnny to come out, He come out and went to your car, you were standing there. 

"well hey hot stuff, how are you doing" you said

" I am doing well gorgeous ,  I'm fine, I am going to come by tomorrow and take you and the kids somewhere for fun , is that okay with you." johnny said

" that is okay with me , i would love to go out with you and the kids that would be fun." you replied 

You kissed him and went in your car and drove off to the house and got your niece and nephew to bed and you took a shower and cuddled up with your favorite show on Netflix.  ans you though about the wonderful night that you had with johnny's family.

A/N : Sorry for not updating my story, i have been busy with school so i hope i didn't leave you all hanging , I will be adding some new characters like Cody fern and others so i hope that you will like it the story when i add these new characters in, Feel free to request anything you guys want and I will get back to all of you, I appreciate all of you.