Phone sex

During this time Johnny went back to film a movie about an undercover cop investigating a mob. ( Donnie Brasco) You wanted to call him and talk to him, but not just any call you wanted to have phone sex with him to tease him to show him what he is missing while he is away.

So you gathered up the courage to have phone sex with your handsome man. You got all of your materials ready for the call ( vibrator and toys to play with while you are on the phone) and you called him.

" Hey, my baby how are you doing, " Johnny asked.

" Hey daddy, How are you, I am doing fine but I know who misses you," you said in a seductive tone

" And what is that," he asked

" Well why don't you listen and find out," you said in a teasing way

You turned the vibrator on and started to masturbate, you moaned silently into the phone and started calling out his name.

" Baby Girl what are you doing, you are having fun without daddy, I don't like it but baby continues," he said with a deeper tone in his voice.

" Oh daddy I will, " you said

You continued to masturbate and you played with your boobs a little imagining Johnny's strong hands around them, you moaned uncontrollably as you masturbated. You wanted Johnny to come home and finish what you started but it was impossible he was away you always knew that you could call him up and do this.

" Baby, I like when you moan my name in that soft voice that you have when I am fucking you good, Baby I like it, it is turning me on so much baby, I wish I was there to give you the pounding of a lifetime and spank you while I eat you out and make your legs and ass shake. " He said

" Oh Daddy, Tell me what a bad girl I am, Tell me what you are going to do to me when you get home, tell me that you love me, I want you to spank me until my ass turns red and I can't feel it, daddy," You said while moaning.

" Baby girl I am going to fuck you until you can't walk, your ass will be so sore and red, I will pound you so hard that you will feel me in your stomach, I will eat you out while fingering you, just the way you like it and I will make you cum within seconds and I'll do more to you, what your heart desires.

" Oh honey what I want is you making me feel good, pleasuring me, and loving me, I miss you so much I don't like it when you are away from me, I feel so lonely," you said in a whimpering tone.

" Oh my sweet baby I know, Daddy doesn't like it either, I can't make love to you when I want to and I hate it I wish I had you here with me, but that is not possible because your job needs you too much," he said in a lower tone than normal.

" Daddy I love you so much, I will let you get back to work my handsome man, I love you always," you said

" Daddy loves you too and I will take care of you when I get home my sexy vixen," Johnny said

You hung up the phone and got in the shower to wash off, you put your favorite movie on and ate your favorite snacks, and drifted on with the night while thinking about your handsome man working on your body when he gets home.