Project Buddies

It's Monday morning and i got to class. Jake wasn't in class so i'm guessing he didn't come to school at all. Halfway into class the teacher told us that we were doing a project with partners.

Teacher: everyone chose your partners!

I didn't move cause i planned on working with Jake. After everyone sat with their partners, the door opened and in walked in Colby.

Teacher: Are you the one who got their class switched with Jake Webber?
Colby: Yes sir!
Teacher: Ok. Well your partner is Lydia, you can go sit with her.

My jaw dropped, Jake wasn't in my class anymore and i was so upset about it.

Colby: nice to see you again. Guess we are project buddies now. Let's have fun.

10 min before the bell rang the teacher told us when the project was due.

Teacher: Come up with something Economic. I don't care what it is, as long as it's about the class. Its due this friday! Have fun

I left class to go find Jake when Colby kept yelling at me to stop.

Colby: LYDIA! HOLD UP!
You: what?
Colby: can we exchange numbers so we can meet up later dumbass???

We exchanged numbers and i went to go look for Jake. I found him by his car and yelled at him.

You: JAKE! YOU LEFT ME ALL ALONE IN ECON! NOW I HAVE A PROJECT TO DO WITH COLBY FUCKING BROCK! i hate you
Jake: Sorry.... Turns out i didn't need the class after all. You'll be fine, it's just a silly project.
You: Whatever, let's just go eat.

We came back to school and i told Jake that i would see him ater. I went to go leave my books in my locker and headed to my car. I didnt wanna be in class cause i was bummed out that Jake wasnt in my Econ class anymore. Now i have to do a project with a guy who is lowkey mean to me. I was chilling in my car scrolling on my phone when i heard someone tap on the window on the passenger side. I looked up to see Colby, he motined me to roll the window down and i did.

Colby: Hey loser, let me in.

I didnt bother asking why so i did and he hopped in. We both were on our phones and didnt bother talking. 10 min later Colby asked me to turn on the car.

Colby: turn on the car and lets go somewhere.
You: No, I'm about to go home anyways. So if you can, please get out of my car Brock.
Colby: Lets go somewhere and you can go home later.

I left the school parking lot and we arrived at a house. Its probably his house but I didn't bother asking him. He stepped out of the car and motined me to come with him. So I did, I turned off the car and followed him up the stairs to this random house we pulled up too. He then told me it was his house and that no one was home. He opened the door and I walked in with him. I sat on the couch while he went upstairs. He yelled for me to come to his room and I did. I walked in and saw him on his computer.

Colby: is how do we start this project?
You: wow, you're actually going to help?
Colby: i NEED to pass this class and you're a nerd that knows everything.
You: Can you stop calling me a nerd cause i will leave and you can fail this project on your own.
Colby: LOOK LYDIA... You're gonna help me, even if you don't want to, i'll make you help me.
You: Fuck off already.

I left his room and i heard him come after me and i didn't bother stopping. He grabbed me by my arm and pinned me against the wall. We both locked eyes until he started speaking.

Colby: Dont run away from me now baby...

I stayed quite and i felt his hand run along my face. We had locked eyes again and suddenly he kissed me on my neck. I didn't push him away, i let him keep going. He then took me to his bed and layed me down. He started kissing in my neck again when i let out a low moan. He then stopped and looked at me.

Colby: Too bad i can't finish you, you aren't mine. Who would even want you? I was just teasing you.