Junior High

My alarm woke me up and it's 7am. I'm so glad classes don't start until 8:30am. I'm also so glad i don't have to wake up at 5am everyday.

I got up, brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. I picked out some black ripped jeans, an oversized beige shirt, and my doc martens. I got my bag and my car keys and made my way downstairs. I was expecting my mom to be here but i guess she went to work early.

I made my way to school but stopped to get some breakfast first. It was 8:20am when i got there. I ate my breakfast in the car and made my way inside the school. Not gonna lie, i was a bit nervous. I don't like the idea of making new friends, but eventually i'll have to make some. Once i found the office, i asked for a copy of my schedule and i got it. I saw that i had Econ for first period, room 278. I followed the signs that lead to the rooms. I got there and there wasn't that many students in there. I sat down in the back row hoping no one would sit next to me. The class starting filling up with students and this guy sat next to me. He asked me if i was new here.

Guy: are you new here? Never really seen you around....
You: Yeah, I just moved here.
Guy: Welcome to Junior High! My name's Jake.
You: Nice to meet you Jake. I'm Lydia.

The teacher came in and class started.

Teacher: Alright everyone! I see a couple new faces here, my name is Mr. Edwards. Today is gonna be a short day cause I don't feel like teaching. So ill pass out a worksheet, once everyone is finished ill put on The Office.

While I was doing my worksheet, Jake suggested that he would show me around school and I agreed. The whole class was watching the office when the bell rang.

Jake: Can I see your schedule?

I handed Jake my schedule and he started cheering.

Jake: AYE!! We got 3 classes together and the same lunch! But first, let me show you around school.

Jake showed me where the cafeteria was, the gym, theater and everything else you can think of in school. He also showed me where my other 4 classes were located at. We both made our way to second period which was math. I sat next to Jake since i didnt want to sit alone now that ive made a friend.

Class ended and it was lunch time. Jake invited me to go out and get some lunch with him.

Jake: ill pay, don't worry about it.

I asked if we can go to Starbucks first and he agreed, and then we went to taco bell. We ate in his car and chatted until it was time for us to head back to class.

Jake: How old are you anyways?
You: I'm 18, and you?
Jake: I'm 18 as well. Why'd you move out here?
You: my mom got a better job over here that pays her good.
Jake: ohhhh, do you miss it over there?
You: not really, didn't have much friends. A new start is always good I guess.

We got back to school and made it to our 2 last classes. School ended at 2:30pm. I made my way to my car and drove home. I got home and made my way inside and saw my mom.

Mom: how was school Lydia?

I told her how school was and headed to my room. I changed into some comfy clothes and decided to take a quick nap.

I woke up and it was already 6pm, I groaned and got up cause I was hungry. There's a McDonalds like 10 min away from my house. I put some shoes on and decided to just walk there but I took my skateboard just incase I didn't feel like walking cause I'm fucking lazy. I got there and ordered until I heard my name from across the room. I looked up and it was Jake. I waved at him and he motioned me to come towards him and I did.

Jake: Wassup girl! oh shit, I didn't know you skate.
You: haha, yeah. I just ride the board, I don't know that much of tricks. Ill see you at school tomorrow, it was nice seeing you again.
Jake: Alright! Let's exchange numbers so we can talk more

We exchanged numbers and said out goodbye's. I got my food and skated back home. I started doing homework while I ate and I got a text from a random number.

Unknow number: hey its Jake! goodnight see you tomorrow loser!!!!! (-:
You: hahaha, hi Jake. Goodnight to you too, see you tomorrow.