chapter 7

"Sometimes, I feel bad but then I remember, I cant give up

"Sometimes, I feel bad but then I remember, I cant give up."

××××××⊙××××××××》

Jimin knew it would end up this.That darn concert nearly exposed his feelings for kook,why did he have to say those magic words that caused the butterflies in his stomach to go wild?

"Jimine is mine."

God danm you, jeon jungkook.Why must you be so attractive?

Suddenly, an image of jungkook signature bunny smile appears in his mind, and he cant stop himself from smiling.

His heart melted when he recalls that time when Jungkook brought a large piece of snow for jimin,all the way from a mountain because it was his favourite part of winter.

Or all those times when he would feed him off camera.

And after he teases him, when jimin pretends to sleep, he can hear little 'saranghae a hyungs' directed to him only.

His cheeks warmed up and he smiled even wider, if that was even possible, but he couldn't help it.

'I'm in love with jeon jungkook.'

He giggled to himself,that little thought in his mind stuck always ans he stopped at that knowing it was true.

He just hopes he would love him back, in the same way.

'There is only one way to find out.'