"Let it out Alyssa, let it all out. I'm here and I know the truth. They don't know what happen that night, just let it out." I heard my brother say to me.

"Prescott!" I cried while rapping my arms around his neck. I started crying even harder.

"I'm here Alyssa, just let it out." He said to me, his arm got tighter around me.

"I thought I could do this but I can't!" I sobbed.

"You can do this, just let it all out now and then prove everyone wrong." Said Prescott to me.

I felt him pick me up, my eyes started to feel heavy. I was tired and wanted to sleep but I couldn't go to sleep just yet.

"Sleep Alyssa, I'm taking you to my house you are done working for today." Said Prescott to me.

"I need to keep working or dad will kill me Prescott." I said to my older brother but he just shushed me.

"I will deal with dad Alyssa, right now you just need to sleep so sleep." Said Prescott to me and that was what I needed to hear. My eyes slowly closed and let my brother take me back to his house for I did not have anymore energy left.

"You need to go and apologize to her Ezzequiel. What you said was out of line." I heard who I thought was Kayel say.

"I will not apologize to that monster Kayel, did you forget what she did?" Asked who I think is Ezzequiel.

"Nobody forgot what she did Ezzequiel but we need to let that go at least for now because we need this project." I heard who I'm guessing is Damian.

"You are asking me to let it go Damian? How can you ask that?!" Asked Ezzequiel to his brother.

"Look just go apologize, I already rescheduled the meeting so please just fix this." Said Kayel.

"Like I said brothers I won't go and apologize for telling her the truth. I won't be doing this project if it means that we have to work with her. If they can find someone else to do the project then I will consider it. But do not ask me to work with a killer." I heard Ezzequiel say.

It hurst coming from Ezzequiel, he was the only one that could make me feel so horrible about what happened without even trying. Just by looking at him I felt horrible but he never gave me a chance to explain. The only person that I cared about what they think of me is him.

"I would suggest leaving my company if you are going to bad mouth my sister Ezzequiel. The meeting has been rescheduled but I would like for Ezzequiel to be out of the project. I think that won't be a problem for I heard that he did not want to be part of this project. That is the only way we will even consider doing this project with The F's 4." I heard my brother say. Damn now they are going to think I'm being a drama queen when they see me in his arms.

"That's classic, you don't have room to negotiate with us." I heard Ezzequiel.

"Didn't I just hear your brother say that you needed this project?" Asked my brother in a smug tone.

"Oh fu.." I heard Ezzequiel start to say but he was interrupted.

"Is she okay Prescott? Why are you caring her?" I heard Kayel ask my brother.

"She will be fine, she had to deal with a lot of people that thought they could walk all over her. But she has dealt with everything and now she doesn't have much energy left. No thanks to Ezzequiel though." Said my brother to them and at the end with a bit of sarcasm.

"I hope she gets better." I heard Damian say.

"I hope that everything turns out okay." I heard Kayel say.

"The fuck guys?! She should have been the one to die!" All but yelled Ezzequiel. I felt my brother pass me to someone else and then I heard a sickening crack.

"Get the hell out and don't ever come back or get close to my sister ever again." My brother, Prescott, said and then I felt whoever was holding me put me on my brother's arms.