Chapter 3: What's wrong with me?

ok if anyone does believe in the Greek gods and goddess please don't take it offensive or anything:)

ps. I don't own facebook.

Thanks to all my supportive readers and fans!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3: What's wrong with me?

[ Aaron's POV]

Friday Last period

I avoided her the whole week, I can't talk to her anymore, I can't talk to anyone, they're just helpless little humans. But I had to apologize or something for not talking to her  on the way back to the cafeteria on Monday. No, I'm just making up excuses to talk to her, why did I want to talk to her? I hardly know her. I should say sorry, I mean what if she becomes suspicious? Yes I will go to her locker after class and-

" Mr Fotus?... are you doing your work or should I give you a detention?" Said the idiotic teacher of all time, she was so ugly, fat and annoying, why did my uncle Zeus even create her?

Then finally after the boring class of English finished and the bell rang. I got up and left before anyone else and before the teacher could dismiss us, who gives a shit.

I almost ran to the human girl's locker, it was like I just had to get to her for some reason like something pulling me towards her. Then I stopped a few feet next to her while she was at her locker, her beautiful long, thick, dark hair slightly moving side to side from the wind coming from the door.

[Sarena's POV]

Urgh my locker is so messy, It's gonna take me 5 hours tryna' find my stupid maths textbook for homework, oh there it is.. I shoved it in my bag and somehow closed my locker. Just as I was about to go.. That Aaron guy was suddenly next to me picking up something on the floor. "Do you have a normal habit of dropping your things on the floor?" He joked smiling the heart breaking smile. He held out the piece of papers that he picked up... only it wasn't just paper it was 2 tickets to that Greek museum of God and Goddesses.  " Oh, crap!"

"Whats wrong?"

"I was suppose to go on Saturday, which is tomorrow! Shit."

" So go tomorrow." He just kept smiling that breathless smile!... I have to admit I don't want him to stop..  "Yeah but 2 tickets, my dad said I had to find a friend or someone to come too, I don't know why he wants me to go, who would come anyway? It's just a stupid museum of fake Gods and shit."

I couldn't help but notice he kind of tensed up for some reason then relaxed and smiled again... strange.. " I'll come with you."

I laughed, he was good at making jokes. "What? What's wrong with a museum about Greek gods and goddesses?" .. He was serious.Before I could say anything, he started looking around, then so did I. We where the only ones in the hall now. He chuckled " We better go."

"Mm, yeah."

We both walked out together in the grey, yucky, wet weather. The car park was empty, except for our cars. They weren't far way from each other. I went to open my car.. Aaron gave me one of the tickets   "don't forget." He reminded me, still smiling. " I'll come to pick you up tomorrow at 10, cool?"

"yup."

" Cya tomorrow then."

"Take care."

Then we drove away to our homes.

*** 

( Author's note: 'Rina' is what her dad calls here as a nickname for 'Sarena.')

"Hey, dad, I'm home."

My dad came down the stairs, still in his business/ office like cloths, with the tie and stuff.

"Rina, I forgot to ask this morning before I went to work, but did you get someone to go to the Museum?"

My heart warmed up when I thought of Aaron. "Yeah, he's gonna pick me up tomorrow at 10."

"He?" My dad eyed me suspiciously. Obviously he was thinking of it 'that way'.

"Papá It's not like that!" I whined making my accent a bit stronger, it always got stronger when I talked to my dad. "Ok, but if, if he tries to take you somewhere and lays one finger on you, I'm gonna skin him alive, rip his head of and the rest of his body parts, smash them up into slime, then burn it and give the ash to the hobos to put on their cloths and their body, got it?"

I tried to hide my amusement, so I bit my cheek "Yes papá."

"Ok, now go up stairs and do your homework and get some rest, you look like your about to faint, are you getting enough sleep lately?"

"Yeah, I'm just fine." I lied, the truth was I didn't get any sleep at all, I just couldn't fall asleep these days. I went up stairs did my homework and came downstairs for dinner with dad, he made Tacos. Then went back up my room and messed around on Facebook. Then at 10:30 I went to bed, but didn't sleep, this time I couldn't sleep even more because of Aaron, I tossed and turned, then gave up and called Sophia I thought she would be half asleep.. but she was wide awake. "Heeellllooo?" She sang

"Hey, Soph, It's me."

"Oh hey whats up Sarena? Can't get any sleep as usual?"

I sighed "Yup."

"Ohh, do what I do go get some cookies and warm milk!" hm that seemed like a good idea.

"haha, ok. But I want to tell you something."

"Spill."

"Well uh, I'm going somewhere tomorrow with... Aaron.."

She screamed excitedly and I had to put the phone away from my ears for a while. "Will you be quiet I think my dad in the other room probably heard you!" I said jokingly and told her what happened. "Hehe, so It's a date then." I swear if we where talking face to face she would have winked. "Noo It's not a date, he's just coming to the museum with me." And right now she defiantly made a ' yeahh.. right.' face  "Mmm that's defiantly not a date." she said sarcastically, then suddenly changed her tune  "C'mon, I think he has thing for you!!" My cheeks went hot and I smiled shyly "No he dosnt, hehe." And I hung up. But the thing is I think it really is date...