Prolouge

The Crescent Moon Pack and Blood Shadow Pride have always been allies.

You would think that between the leading packs of the two strongest species in the United States, there'd be a lot of bad blood and competition, surprisingly and much to the chagrin of their numerous enemies, this was not the case, rather the pack and pride were seen to be closer than allying packs of same species and both alpha's seemed closer than brothers sharing a blood bond, this had been the case for numerous generations of the leaders, since anyone could actually recall, that was untill 5 years ago....

No one could tell what changed, all that was known was that it all began on Friday the 13th of December 2019, precisely on the night Alpha Talon of Crescent Moon Pack turned 18, that was the night they began to observe the growing animosity between the two alphas', the glares, the rude tone and the disgust each had at the sight of the other.

Two men who were closer than brothers, each now unable to stand the sight of the other, at first it was puzzling to members of both packs, but as it is with every other disease, the animosity spread as time went on and soon enough, Pack and Pride, Alpha Talon and Alpha Jaylen had become rivals..... that was untill someone stepped in, the dark skinned beauty was having none of it, loose two gorgeous male specimens that were by some miraculous mistake hers....Over what?...not even if the King of hell asked nicely would she be agreeable, not to mention two arrogant, hard headed but hot as hell jerks, they were her jerks though, and they'd first have to ask her if she was willing, in which case her response was simple..... DREAM ON!!.... with a seductive smirk on her face, she turned to the readers and whispered.... it's on, the mission is Tagged... "OPERATION UNITE THE BEASTS".