Chapter 17

Chapter 17: King's Game «Part 2»
『𝙻𝚊𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚗 𝙰𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚊 - 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐』
●●●

"Who's the King?"

The group looked up, meeting each other's gazes, silently asking who had gotten the role of king. Their silence was disrupted when Eren spoke up with his usual dull, deep tone, "here."

Sasha felt her world come crashing down.

Although Eren looked uninterested in his appointed role but she could feel the threatening aura that he was emitting towards her. She shivered and a single thought struck her mind faster than lightning could ever strike her; I'm so dead...

Eren let out a small sigh and placed his chin on his hand in a bored manner, "number nine... and two." He called out, his eyes tracing to everyone present in the room.

"I got two!" Armin smiled, mentally screaming for god to show him some form of mercy.

Everyone then proceeded to look at one another, searching for the one that got the requested number. However, to Eren, it was quite obvious who had the number. Sasha trembled as she slowly raised her hand to indicate his assumption had been correct.

Sasha embraced her holyside as well as light reflected upon her tanned complexion, the chorus ofangels singing in the distance echoed as she did so.

Eren smirked, seeing the sheer fear that had struck Sasha. He turned to Armin who kept up his precious act up, panicking on the inside though. He released a small sigh and gave them his order, "tell us interesting stories, can be about yourself or about people you know or strangers. I dunno, go wild."

Eren made direct eye contact with Sasha, his smirk tugging at his lips. 'Be glad Armin is with you' his smirk seemed to say. Sasha instantly threw herself at the short blond, bowing to him as if he was a god.

"Praise the almighty Cinnamon Roll." She chanted repeatedly, earning hysteric laughter from her friends and a weird gaze from Armin who, later, shrugged it off.

"I was kidding," Eren openly stated, and Sasha sent him a sharp glare, "I would've come up with something worse... even if Armin is chosen. Just humour me with something small."

"Gee... thanks Eren, you're such an amazing friend, did you know that?" Armin asked the sarcasm rolling off his tongue as he rolled his eyes.

"Your welcome," Eren immediately replied, his composure unfazed by the sarcastic remark, "anyways, stories?"

"I'll go first!" Sasha beamed as she raised her hand like a pre-school student. Eren nodded and everyone listened attentively as if it were story time in pre-school all over again. "Let's see... oh! So, I was in eighth grade, and I was often bullied by the "popular group" back then and this one chick always made remarks about my looks, mainly my weight because I always ate, they had also made fun of the food I ate."

"Woah, wait hold up!" Reiner cut in, "who the hell makes fun of food? I don't see why a person should make fun of something basically gives them life, everyday?!"

Everyone shrugged at Reiner's question and the blond cleared his throat before gesturing for Sasha to continue her story.

"At one point, the chick approached me and as usual said her insult that always consisted of the words "ugly" and "fatso"," Sasha paused, "so I got a little annoyed because, you know, had a tough day. So, I turned to her face, and I remember so clearly saying to her face in front of like... a class or something-anyways, I told her, to her dumb face, "I'm not a mirror" and I had also added, "by the way, I passed by your family, and it turns out you were adopted from a trash dump, why don't you go join your true family? It's right there" as I pointed to the bin in the class we were in front of and she go so mad!"