Chapter 7

Taylor spent all night tossing and turning it was unfair that she had been locked away for her whole life only to find out that she isn't even the daughter of the man she called father her while life. She ended up waking up Dean and telling him everything. He brought Taylor head towards him and said. "Even if he isn't your father and you are confused at the changes around you, I won't change."
"Since when did you get philosophical Dean Winchester?" she giggled and laid down on his chest. Once she started to hear his snores, a feeling of nausea came over her. She rushed over to the bathroom and realised that it was 4 am she laughed on her way back to the bedroom she walked past Sam then collapsed.

When she woke up she was in a hospital bed. Her head was spinning when she saw the dazzling lights that blinded her. Dean had a look on his face of shock. He was holding her hand and as she pressed her other hand against his, he looked at her and said to her.
"How long has this been going on?"
" About 3 days why?"
"Taylor your pregnant."
"What that's impossible I.. I... I." she broke down into tears. She wondered why everything is happening to her.
"What no I said are you pregnant Tay."
"God no well I hope I'm not anyway. I'm not ready to bring life into this world not with how it is now." the doctor came back and asked her questions like is she pregnant and all of that.
They were discharged after a couple of hours and Dean supported her to the impala and she loved him even more. He loved her and he wasn't afraid to show it. She hoped that one day when they were older then they could one day get married and have a family.

Hey guys I'm gonna start doing some sort of like dula narrative so some parts will be in 3rd person and others in 1st so thanx for your support. I'm also going to be working on new spn Fan fic and please ask me anything on my convos I will try and answer asahp as soon as humanly possible