Chapter 27

"Here, no one is here,"

The soft whisper of the blond made Shoto nodded. He went over, hiding themselves behind a wall of the mansion. There's no a single vampire guarding. Was his father that confident? No, of course there would a shitty trick. Trick to fool both of them. Anything wasn't sure yet, but they'll stay cautious.

"My sister probably was kept in the dungeon. We should hurry," Shoto spoke up. The two ran to the downstairs, hiding themselves whenever someone was around and he silently killed them. Once they were in front the dungeon door, Katsuki grabbed Shoto's wrist before the vampire could break in.

"There might be something awaiting you down there," He reminded.

"Even so, we still need to look. Just wait outside. If anything happens, at least there's you to check the outside. It's better to let only one of us presence is known,"

"That's fucking correct, but anything can happen inside! I might couldn't save you in time," Katsuki growled.

"Look. You believe you're strong. So am I. Have a trust on me,"

After saying those, Shoto pulled his hand from the grab and run into the door. Katsuki hesitated to follow when remembering the other's words. He gritted his teeth and decided to hide outside, while his ears were twitching in case any sound were made.

Shoto slowly walked inside, using his night vision around to check whether his sister was around. Once he passed to a cell, his eyes immediately widened. His sister corpse was hanged upside down, and looked burnt to death. Shoto gasped begins to tremble. Was it because he was too late, was it because he was lack of strength?

Katsuki who was outside, hide himself once he smelt vampires nearby. They were many, going down into the dungeon. Instead of going inside to tell Shoto, Katsuki checked if there was the damned man as well. He wasn't there. And these guards, even though Katsuki was worried. He couldn't deny Shoto was as well strong. Shoto in the other hand, immediately realized of the coming guards. He released his anger on them, fighting and killing them mercilessly.

Katsuki went to search for Shoto's father, looking to both his sides and the front. A sudden paralyzer was shot to Katsuki's shoulder. Shit, not this fucking thing again! He growled turning around and used his claw to scratch every coming paralyzer bullets. They'll regret treating him as an animal for sure. Katsuki pounced up and killed them by ripping their arms and face, pounce onto another and every coming guards. Once he faced the last one, he ripped off the vampire's head and throw it across the floor, spitting some of the blood from his mouth. Himself was stained with their blood and Katsuki's face shows disgust.

Shoto ran through the way, noticing scents of vampire corpses. He ran quicker in his vampire speed, and once he saw Katsuki, his heterochromatic orbs caught the gaze of a larger man figure appearing behind Katsuki. Katsuki turned behind immediately, but the bigger man was quicker to grab Katsuki by his face, and thrown him harshly on the floor until it created cracks on the floor. Shoto launched himself forward like a bullet and punched his father's face, making him thrown into the wall. Shoto bend down to Katsuki.

"You alright?"

"Yeah, but damn that fucking hurts like shit-" Katsuki growled as he slowly standing up, fixing his jaw and glared deathly on Enji. Enji laughed slightly. "Just look at you too. Working together just to defeat me. You two are indeed soft like humans. So does your sister," He smugged.

Shoto clenched his fist in anger. "I'm going to kill you because of her death, so does my ruined life!" Shoto swift his leg to kick but it was dodged. Katsuki went over aiming his claws and Enji stepped further backward. "Go to the fucking hell!!" Katsuki yelled, aimed a strong punch right on the man's belly. Before he could dodge again Shoto jumped upwards, swifting his leg once again and kicked his father on his face, making the other to being thrown forward. The two launched themselves forward like a bullet and aimed attacks once again and non stop. Probably this time Shoto wasn't as hungry as before, and Katsuki has filled himself. They were quicker in speed and stronger in strength. So does their rage has helped them.

Enji has to non stopped moving around and stayed in his defense, receiving punches and kicks from the two. He coughed blood and smirked widely. "Now the fun finally arrived!" He exclaimed. Shoto's focus on continue his attack was stolen when a burning arrow passed through him, would have hit him in a second if he doesn't notice it. "You coward! Fight like a man you are!" Katsuki whom realized yelled. Enji starting to run forward and the burning arrows were shot again. As thet avoided, they went to chase after Enji.

They stopped once Enji's figure suddenly disappeared. Was it when they were distracted by the arrows? Katsuki looked around furiosly. Like hell he would let this man go. Finally having such opportunity and they already has been this far. Shoto lifted his head upwards and his eyes widened to see a vampire, aiming a spear towards Katsuki. He shoved Katsuki out of the way in a speed of light.

Katsuki was thrown trailed on the floor. He cursed angrily when Shoto suddenly pushed him out of blue.

"Tsk- what was that fucking for--"

His sentence was cut by his own gasp. There was Shoto, having the spear through his abdomen. Katsuki rushed to the other side, pulling the spear out and looked in panic. "Shoto! Why did you fucking do that?! Stay alive, damnit!" He yelled in worry. Shoto whinced in pain, clencing on his bleeding spot tightly as he was hissing. The blood wasn't stopping flowing out, making the floor under them pooled with blood.

"I....I'm alright. W-we need to catch after him-"

"With your current condition?! I'm not fucking allowing you to move," Katsuki growled. Shit, what should he do? What if Shoto dies?! He doesn't want Shoto to leave him like how his parents does- he had already developed feelings toward him.

"With a single trick, you're already in such state. Instead of worrying, why don't you escape? I'll let you live," Enji cracked a maniac laugh, echoes through the mansion. Katsuki looked in overwhelming anger, his whole self was shaking as he hold Shoto close to himself.

"Like shit I will do that....you fucking ass hole! I'll murder you mercilessly even if I had to do it alone!"