Chapter 21

"Anything is fine with me, I'll eat what you order."Katsuki looked on the menu, nothing looked that good to eat aside from the curry. He kept his eyes on it for a few moments, and then continued to look at the menu. He could hear humans muttering about two guys being cute/hot. He wasn't sure on who those pesky humans were talking about but he didn't care."Oi, Sho, what are those humans talking about? Who are the two cute/hot guys? I wanna make them eat my fists."

Shoto snapped off his thought as he looked at Katsuki, blinking. Sho? Did he heard it right? No insulting nicknames and the ash-blond called him Sho? What a surprise. So this werewolf do knew his name. "Hm, maybe they're talking about us. But don't do that, that's normal for human to talk about everything they saw.....I guess," Shoto stated. He took the menu from other once Katsuki said he'll eat whatever he order. "You eat a lot?" He asked again.

"What? I think they were only calling me hot." Katsuki joked, did humans talk about everything they see? That was odd to Katsuki but oh well, he didn't care. "What do you mean by I eat a lot?" 

"Well there's a lot of foods here and who knows, you might be hungry. We can have chicken, or beef, or lamb-" Shoto claimed while still having his eyes reading the menu. He was fully thankful the word weren't difficult to say or it'll be a huge embarrassment. "You think so? They should say you're cute too since you are cute," Shoto hummed. Up to Katsuki to even hear it or not. He also hoped he could eat some of the food, but knowing he won't full he decided to not to. Does drink can satisfy his thirst? He guess not.

"I'm not cute!" His face turned bright red, Katsuki turned his face away feeling his cheeks heating up. He didn't know why it felt like this when Shoto complimented him."I don't have much of an appetite right now but sure, let's waste your money."He insisted, Katsuki was sure that was Shoto's credit card, i mean, it's not like Endeavor would give Shoto his credit card. Or so Katsuki thought.

"Unfortunately your ears and tail aren't visible to see. You look cuter in them." Shoto exclaimed. Katsuki raised an eyebrow as he heard Shoto's words and Shoto called the waitress to come. Once the waitress asked Shoto pointed at every of the meat food and the waitress was shocked. She awkwardly nodded and ran off inside. Few moments later she arrived with other waitress, placing every of the food until the table became full. Now they gain more whispering from the other customers, even the waitress. Shoto looked at the ash-blond in front him. "Enjoy your meal," He says. Neither being sarcastic or joking.

"You actually bought all this?!" Katsuki looked at the meal and then at Shoto. He couldn't tell if this was a prank or not, but he couldn't lie. The smell from the food did smell good, Katsuki gulped but held his hunger inside."You eat first. I'll eat shortly after."He looked away once again, staring at a female. Katsuki learned from a human that whenever you made eye contact with someone, you'd have to wave at them. Katsuki gave the female a little wave, and the girl started freaking out.He didn't know why she was doing that but he focused his attention on Shoto."Do humans always act like that?"

"Even if they aren't they would freak out. Maybe if you smile, she'll attracted to you instead. Who knows," Shoto shrugged. He then have his eyes i\on the foods. None of them grew his appetite nor making him drool. Also will fill him though. So he shakes his head as a no. "You can eat them. They won't make me less hungry anyway," He stated.

"Let's eat something that would actually fill your stomach up."Katsuki insisted. He didn't want Shoto to starve, it didn't seem right to him because Katsuki didn't want to be the only one full while Shoto wasn't. Katsuki didn't play by those types of rules."It's either we get something you'd like to eat and would fill you up or we'd just go sight seeing with an empty stomach."He urged, he wouldn't take no for an answer. 

The vampire stayed silence once the other finished talking. This ash-blond being caring, what a rare sight. "You do know I only drink blood. And it's really fine. Holding my hunger for few days is just a piece of cake." "You shouldn't starve yourself for someone like me. Now eat that shit or I'll get angry," Shoto spoke with a death glare. He somehow half liking the attention and half disliking it. From what he know werewolves couldn't really hold their hunger. It'll be bad if he suddenly ripped off someone's flesh later. Not the vampire's since he's not tasty. What they eat is blood in their entire life.

"Get angry all you want, I'm not changing my thoughts about this. Let's eat something that has fucking blood." Katsuki wasn't backing down, who knew Shoto was stubborn. Katsuki certainly never knew until now. "Let's find a place the both of us can enjoy." His voice was stern but in reality, Katsuki just cared about Shoto.

Shoto frowned and slightly sighed."Now how about these foods? Waste them?" He asked. Argue with Katsuki wouldn't finish even after centuries so he gave up at last. "Where can we even find animal blood. Human doesn't eat it,"

"Then try human blood, or maybe my fucking blood."Katsuki tempted, he cut his wrist slightly and held his wrist out to emphasize his point."Drink from me." He insisted, though he disliked the idea of someone drinking from him, he was only testing this out.

Now this is beyond Shoto's expectation. He was really surprised with what he said before his eyes looking around. He thought that would be the most hate stuff of this blond. "Let's go to somewhere more, private," He claimed. He have no choice now. This ash-blond will start raging more once he refused and he'll never drink human blood. He don't want take the risk. Once he drank, he couldn't stop and start craving for it. "All these shits, I'll pay for it and let them do whatever they want,"