Chapter 24

A kiss?

A- kiss?

Was Shoto in a dream? Or rather, he was hallucinating? Katsuki just kissed him and he couldn't believe it. So this is how it feels to kiss a person. His lips were warm. It was thin, a perfectly shaped pair of thin lips. He would kiss these lips forever and would never waste every single second of it.

Well, it was just a moment when Shoto wanted to appreciate it, a hand flew right on his face, pushing him back to immediately stopped the kiss. Shoto blinked in shock and he was speechless. What he could see through the fingers on his face was...

Katsuki's face. It was red, he seems uneasy, nervous, flustered....everything was mixing. Shoto was confused with the other's look and decided to ask.

"Katsu-"

"DON'T FUCKING SAY A WORD!"

The sudden shout from Katsuki made him slightly flinched. Why does Katsuki keep surprising him with his sudden out of nowhere yells...

"But-"

"JUST DON'T FUCKING SAY A WORD!"

He yelled once more. His hand was covering his mouth. He averted his gaze in embarrassed. Why,  just why the fuck he just kissed that shitty vampire?! What really has gotten into him? In all ways to fucking shut him up, why the hell did he choose to kiss?! A fucking kiss?!!

Katsuki was arguing with his own mind. He seems to growl in anger, murderous aura surrounds himself. Shoto was left in confusion, his whole self freeze.

A while after, a sharp killing mode glare was shot to Shoto.

"Don't ever fucking mention this, or I'll rip your whole body and throw it from a cliff. You got that, damned pale face?!" Katsuki exclaimed.

"Y-yes..." A slight sigh escaped the male vampire's nose. Ah, what a waste really. Katsuki is really a tough one to even deal with after all. It looks like he wouldn't even have the chance.

~Time Skip~

"You damned halfie. Your money really isn't going to finish, isn't?" Katsuki cursed, setting himself to sit on the couch once they arrived. The bath in the hot spring was comforting. The walk with this vampire also relaxing, even though his words would annoy the hell out of him. Overall, it wasn't that bad.

Can it be, he was actually enjoying Shoto's presence. And the kiss-

No- they had never kissed! No such thing as that bullshit had ever happened.

"I've worked for the whole day and night before ever since past years and had never thought to use my money. So..." Shoto shrugged.

"Your working place must be fucking boring. To have a goddamn boss like you. What you know is only being a lifeless statue for the whole fucking time after all," Katsuki snorted.

Shoto narrowed eyes from the other's comment. "That's mean..." He mumbled in unsatisfied.

"I'm going to change. Don't go anywhere or try to chase any squirrel outside," Shoto spoke out as revenge. Before Katsuki could answer back with more sarcasm, the vampire already disappeared from his sight.

Speed of light, ha? What fucking ever.

Minutes passed by then and what Katsuki does was only pressing the button of the remote. What an odd-looking thing. A cube with light pictures. Humans really are something with their brain, he thought.

Sniffing the vampire's scents coming closer, Katsuki turned around. He was about to spit out a few shitty words but something stopped himself. The vampire's self, even well built like that from the beginning? Those abs and those water droplets dripping from his chest...

Wait, what the fuck you were thinking about?!

Katsuki immediately turned back to the television, his lips were mumbling curses and his press on the button just got harder. Shoto was confused about the other's doing and decided to approach closer, tilting his head in curiosity.

"Is there anything wrong?" Shoto asked.

You fucking half and half with his unsuitable question. "There is. Your whole fucking self is a mistake! Now put on a shirt on your fucking self, you're disgusting my sight!" Katsuki scoffed once more.

Jeez. Can't he just be honest with his own self?

Shoto showed a stoic look after hearing the other's comment. Is it him or....Katsuki has been harsher than usual? Well, he had always been rude and bad-mannered but, it has been worse. Brushing the thought off, Shoto eventually walks to his room.

Fucking finally. What has gotten to him? He now will easily get flustered and all panicked all of sudden with Shoto's presence nearby, and Katsuki hated it so much. He isn't a person who understands this shitty thingy called 'feelings' to begin with.

Ah...how he's going to handle days with this fucking half and half at this rate?