Chapter 6

He raised a brow."Palace? So you are a prince."He could confirm, only vampires with a higher rank such as royalty could live in palaces and such. "What do you mean by animals?"He questioned, he let go of Shoto's hand and crossed his arms leaning against the dusty wall. This vampire was full of secrets, Katsuki could tell from Shoto's word choice. "Oi, I have another question, you know at least every vampire around here right?"

"Who knows, I can be a maid there," Shoto joked. Still having the serious and cold expression. Hearing his other words made he stayed silence for few seconds."Animal blood. I don't drink human's." He spoke. How could he do it when he himself is half human. His deceased mother also was a human. "Not really....I rarely mixed with other vampires. Prefer to be alone," He spoke with his eyes closed, crossing both his arms and leaned backward onto the cold wooden wall.

Katsuki chuckled quietly hearing Shoto's joke. It was funny to see him make a joke yet still keep a straight face."That's surprising, I guess I still have a 50% chance of getting attacked by you." Katsuki was referring to how he was a werewolf. Being a werewolf is still a vampire right? That didn't matter, at least not right now."Oh. You sure? Do you know anyone with the same hair colors as you?"He questioned hoping to hear a yes. The main reason Katsuki was talking to this vampire was so he could reunite with his childhood friend. As cheesy as it could get, Katsuki felt nostalgic just thinking about his first friend.

Shoto opened his eyes once he heard his other words. So it was true that the werewolf was bothered by the fact they were alone. "0% would be impossible. I'll do it once I became insane of my hunger," He spoke with a shrug. He was quite disliking the fact when vampire lost their sanity whenever they're super hungry. The vampire also wouldn't remember what they had done. What if he invade into the man city and got caught by the Hunters?

 It would be such a worthless death to die that way. Having your head hanged on the wall.What Katsuki said made him thought of something. This blond still doesn't give up searching the 'person'. Was the 'person' too important for him? Or it was just a normal investigate. Well, his child self already long gone. His emotion and expression died after the fire scene."I don't think there's one. But who knows." He replied with a shrug.

"Ugh. And here I thought a royal like you should've known someone that looked like you— are you sure you don't know? The person I'm looking for is a prince. He's from the .. uh .. Todo something kingdom. You've heard of that kingdom before right?!"He eagerly asked, although this wasn't how Katsuki would usually ask. He was desperate to find his old friend. He wasn't too fond of researching about vampire kingdoms and such, so he thought it would've been better to ask a vampire.