Chapter 20

Katsuki looked at the different variety of clothes and stores in the mall. "There's so much fucking stuff.. is it free?" His eyes roamed around the France clothing store. The clothes were indeed pretty.

"It's free for you. You don't have to pay anything," Shoto hummed slightly as he was greeted by a worker here. "Bonjour monsieur! Is there anything I can help you with?" The worker with a mustache asked. Shoto looked at the other clothes before he glanced at Katsuki. "Find a clothes that fits him, which elegant but could hide his ears and tail. Somehow those fake ears and tail couldn't take off from him." He murmured. It wasn't like he never came here before so the workers already knew him. It was when he and Natsuo came before.

Katsuki looked at the worker with the mustache, he couldn't lie. The man's face looked funny. He slipped his hand into Shoto's as he saw a bunch of humans walk in. He didn't want to get lost, he was sure no one would recognize him. The mustache worker nodded and did his job to find clothes to fit Katsuki. "My boy, what's your size?" Katsuki looked at him and then at Shoto. He shrugged not knowing what to say, he hoped Shoto would answer for him.

"My size would do, but a little smaller," Shoto replied and the worker nodded. He started to order the other workers to start finding the clothes as he say. Could see they're rushing and some of them panicking. Once the found one, they showed it to Shoto. "How about this one, Monsieur?" He asked. Shoto stared the clothes quite long before shakes head. The scenes repeated until he found a suitable one. Fancy but seems casual. Not uncomfortable and easily move. You can even run and do gymnastic with it. Also with a cap, and a pair of jeans that somehow could hide the tail. {Not gonna say how lmao. Monsieur means 'sir' in French btw} Shoto took the clothes once it was handed to him and gave it to Katsuki. "Here, you can change it in that room. Unless you want me to accompany you," Shoto teased, having his expressionless look though.

"Heck no! IN YOUR FUCKING DREAM!" Katsuki took the clothes and hurriedly went off into the changing rooms. He locked the door and looked around just to make sure he was alone. He took his pants off and replaced it with the pair of jeans. He shrieked quietly as the jeans squished his tail. He couldn't lie, it was very uncomfortable. He put on the cap, which didn't seem to squish his ears thankfully. "Monsieur, where'd you find that young man? He seems to like and hate you." The mustache stated as he looked Shoto directly in the eye.

"Where....it's fated perhaps," Shoto murmured those instead of answering right away. His hobby perhaps, to give such answers when being asked a question. "I'll buy it," Shoto glanced at the man, holding his card with his index and thumb lifting it. The man nodded instantly, took his (idk what it's called) and checked for the money, then he gave Shoto to receipt.

The man hummed in response, Katsuki went out the changing room and walked over to Shoto."Do I look good?"He sounded girly saying that, but he just wanted to see wether he looked good to Shoto or not.The man gave a thumbs up to Katsuki."Fabulous! You look great!"The man stated, Katsuki looked at him with a small smile and then looked back at Shoto with his usual expression.

"Not bad," Shoto praised with a slight nod. "Monsieur! Don't you want to buy some clothes too! I can guarantee every of them are limited and only for you!" The worker exclaimed. Shoto shake his head and placed both his hands into his hoodie pocket. "Not going to buy one for now. But I might be later on," "Take as much time needed! Thank you for trusting our service!" The worker raised his hand to wave once both of the younger male exited the shop. Shoto stretched both his arms backward slightly, creating sounds of crack. Then, he turned his gaze to the blond next to him. "How was the outfit. Fits you well? You should say so, we can still change," He mumbled.

Katsuki looked forward to where they were gonna go next."No it's fine. It just squishes my tail, but I'll get used to it eventually."He paused for a moment,"Oh right. Where else are we going to go?"

"Food. You must be hungry," Shoto said with a glance from him. "You eat cooked foods too right? Or just raw?" He asked, not knowing the blond's appetite since he never saw him eating.Maybe he had on their past, but only him who doesn't remember. Or care. Come to think of it, they never talked about their past before. He's not going to mention about it. Neither remembered about the fire happened on his palace 12 years ago.

"Anything is fine as long as it's fucking edible and actually good to eat. Raw or cooked, anything fucking fine. Though I'd prefer raw, I'd be suspicious for eating raw meat." Katsuki had tasted cooked meat before, it tasted alright. He preferred raw meat. He placed his hands in his pockets, he wondered if his tail was showing through his pants. Otherwise, that would be weird.

Shoto walked to a restaurant nearby. Restaurant with meat foods, Japanese are mostly noodles so, western perhaps? He guessed in his mind and went to a western restaurant instead. They took a sit and Shoto looked through the menu. He can read, he learnt it from his mother but only until he was 6 since, his mother passed away after. So he never learn more. Shoto tilted his head to look at Katsuki as he passed the menu to him. "You can choose," He spoke.