Chapter 22

Katsuki hummed in response. He needed to prepare himself, it was just gonna be a little sip right? So there was nothing to be worried about. "Don't fucking hold back." Katsuki fucked up, he contradicted himself badly. What was done was down, he knew Shoto would be able to hold back.

Shoto didn't respond to him and just approaching the werewolf closer. "I'll have it on your neck, if you wouldn't mind," He murmured once he moved slightly the other shirt to reveal a bit of his skin.

This remind him of the scene in the woods. He was just joking around back then but now, he'll do it for real. The sweet scents of his blood drove him crazy. He wanted it really bad but at the same time he afraid he'll hurt him. Moreover he's hungry. He might suck until the very last drop.

Inhaling softly, Shoto slowly inserting his fangs into Katsuki's skin, begins to sucking his blood. It tastes sweet. More sweeter than the other blood he took. He really loves it. Unconsciously sucking more, he felt himself was only craving for this blood and few seconds passed he immediately stop, pulling out his fang and backed off.

Katsuki felt all tingly inside, it felt weird to have fangs inside his neck- not to mention this was the first time someone had ever drank blood from him. Katsuki noticed the other had finally moved away, Katsuki gasped for air. His heart was thumping pretty fast, faster than usual. He moved his hand up and wiped the spot Shoto had sucked."Damnit- whats up with you vampires drinking blood from the neck?"He asked applying a tiny bit of pressure to the spot, boy did it hurt like shit. This was worse than a bullet hitting him, but Katsuki was a masochist making him enjoy the pain.He looked at Shoto, the other looked dazed. Blood continued to move down Katsuki's neck."Darn.. do you have anything to clean my neck?"

"I can lick it, but maybe you prefer something more clean," Shoto stated, shoving his hand into his pocket before grabbing out a handkerchief. He usually haves it to clean the mess he done every time he sucked some blood. Some of the blood still on the edge of his fangs and the corner of his lips. While he was softly pressing the handkerchief on the werewolf's neck, he wiped the blood on his lips with his finger. He wanted to lick it back but afraid the other might disgusted. He then noticed the other looked rather pale and his breath was huffing. He looked into the crimson eyes of him, showing expression of worry. "You're alright? I'll, try my best to not do it anymore. I'm really sorry," He apologized.

"It's fine! Stop fucking apologizing, it's just.. no one has ever done this to me before until now! But sure, lick it off I guess. It's better than having dry blood on my neck."Katsuki gave Shoto a reassuring smile. "Did my blood make you full at least?"Katsuki wanted to make sure the other was full before they went sightseeing, he noticed the worried expression Shoto had on his face. It looked cute but Katsuki would never admit that."Oi. Stop fussing over this, I'll get used to it sooner or later."

Shoto stopped cleaning it once he got the permission and start licking it gently, trying not to hurt the bitten spot. Once he is done he lifted his head and looked. "Yeah, I am," He claimed. It wasn't really to be honest since he backed away quick but he refused to tell. His unreadable look also helped him to lie. "Get used to it- I won't let anyone suck you other than me. I don't know why, I just hate to even think of it," The vampire stated.

"Possessive much?" Katsuki playfully rolled his eyes. Katsuki turned his direction to the humans walking by."Anyways, let's get going, humans are coming by again. It would be suspicious for a hot guy like me to be around an idiot ."Inferring that Shoto was an idiot. Katsuki had to go back to his usual shitty personality, so he wouldn't get teased by the other.

"That's mean," Shoto blinked at the other other words before his eyes glancing at the direction with the corner of his eyes. He then grabbed the other's wrist, leading him to exit the place and lost in his thought for a while in where he should go. Somewhere has a nice calming view? Couldn't found one in this city. The only place has such calming area to him was his favorite place, by the crystal lake in the wood. He went there even in his childhood, every time he was sad or having a problem. But now he couldn't go there anymore."Have you ever went to an onsen?" Shoto asked. Onsen means hot spring in Japanese. Come to think of it, there're none in the woods. He really certain of it.

Katsuki looked at the hot spring, the hot spring was truly beautiful. The water was crystal clear with fogs, the fresh breeze intoxicated Katsuki. Katsuki slipped his wrist out of Shoto's grasp. "No.. I haven't, this is my first time seeing an onsen actually. How'd you find this place?" He didn't look at the other, the onsen was breath taking. The smooth rocks that lay still on the edge of the water coast was a magical sight.

"Need to find my favorite place in this city too," Shoto exclaimed. He took a deep breath of the fresh air and looked around. Seems like there's no one here. "You wanna go inside unclothed or with clothes?" Shoto asked. Well truth to be told in Japanese culture, it is rude to bath with your clothes on, even the inner clothes and we have to fully naked. But since they aren't even humans, Shoto ignored the manner. He wonder if his body could take the heat. He couldn't hold too much heat to begin with. His whole self was like a cat's tongue.

"With clothes is fine, it's still daylight. I wouldn't want you to burn and turn into a crisp." Katsuki answered back, he didn't mind being unclothed but anyone could catch them at any time. His ears and tails would perk up to anything too. He noticed there was no one around too so maybe it would be fine. Though, it would be much more comfortable for him to wear his clothes instead of being naked."Do you come here often?"Katsuki moves his hands into his pockets and stood there, still enjoying the sight. He was glad Shoto had brought him here, he was sure he'd remember this event and have a place in his heart. Katsuki looked at Shoto, he wondered if the other had ever sweat in those clothes. It must have been hot. Katsuki was glad he wasn't a vampire, being a werewolf gave him more advantages in daylight.

"So you really care about me, don't you?" Shoto muttered and stretched his arms forward. What he said was the truth. How did he even forgot he was a vampire and thought to open his most covered clothes. But he doesn't have spare clothes to begin with. Walking around fully wet would be embarrassing. Remembering of one of his ability, being the speed of light, he thought to go back to the french clothes store. Buy spare clothes for him and Katsuki. Moreover he's now filled and not as starve as before so, went in a high speed wouldn't be too exhausted. "Quite. I knew this place 3 years ago, I thought this place will change but it isn't, thankfully," He said. "I'll be right back bringing some clothes for us. I'll be quick that you couldn't even say the word 'cold soba'," He joked.