She gulped. "You know her mom-"

"Yeah that's why be careful."

"I'll try my best Kookie" she says with a smile.

I wanted to tell her not to call me kookie anymore. But she was already crying and I couldn't do it.

After that I drive back to her dorm and she goes inside. I could see her blushing. I have to tell her I'm seeing someone before she gets the wrong idea.

There's one more person I need to deal with right now.

Jimin Hyung.

I drive back to our house in a hurry.

"Hyungg!" I roar as V hyung opened the door for me.

"Kookie which hyung" he asked puzzled.

"Jimin!" I scream without honorific and V still looks puzzled.

I'm pretty sure Rose told him about our break up and everything. It still doesn't explain why he wouldn't tell me. I would be able to handle the situation better. And all that advice he gave me? Was it to keep Rose happy? What about me?

Jimin comes down with a sheepish look on his face.

"Hyung!" I yell again.

"Jungkook let's go inside you're screaming" he said smiling.

What is he so happy about?

"I'm coming as well" V hyung announced. "I won't interrupt" he smiled at me and I nodded.

2 hours later..

<Jimin Pov>

"Jimin-ah what about Lisa?" V asked me.

I remained silent. I had become selfish when I thought I was being selfless. I only cared about what Rose thought of me and advised Jungkook. I thought when Rose learns that I was the one who was behind Jungkook's actions she would feel guilty. But I totally neglected Jungkook. He was confused and I took advantage of that. He always listens to us and I took advantage of that. He was ready to leave Rose for me but I threw him under the bus.

But about Tzuyu, I didn't want him to know. I genuinely don't want him to know. He'll get into trouble. Tzuyu maybe innocent and all but her mother isn't.

It would all happen naturally. Jungkook ditched Rose, Tzuyu asks him out. He says no and then can be happy with Lisa. But he already got involved and also got Sana involved. Though Sana is Tzuyu's band member she won't hesitate to destroy Sana for her own benefit.

But Kook won't listen to me. I can't even get Lisa involved or Tzuyu will put Lisa in a more worse situation.

That's why I asked V to get Jungkook to understand that it's important for Tzuyu to ask him out. It's important for Jungkook to reject Tzuyu. For her to ask him out, they need to hang out a bit.

"Lisa will misunderstand Jungkook hanging out with Tzuyu after all this." He sighed.

"Is there any other way to get Tzuyu to confess?"

"Are you sure she'll leave him alone once she gets rejected?" He asked.

She will, right?

"Mhm"

"Your plan sucks" he said as he rushed out of the room.

"I should go find Jungkook"

I went to Jungkook's room and he was lying there. He was sleeping. This whole situation must have got him exhausted. I forget he's the youngest here sometimes.

"Maknae I'm sorry" I said rubbing his hair.

"It's okay hyung" he whispered.

"I thought you were sleeping"

"What of I make Lisa and I official?"

"What! Jungkook! Are you serious? I mean public?" It's not the right decision. I won't let him.

"Yeah I don't think Tzuyu will bother us if we're really happy" he said. Is he naive? Tzuyu is a saint in no way.

"No Jungkook. But maybe tell Tzuyu about Lisa? Tell her how much you love Lisa. Let's see if she understands."

"Not a bad idea" he said.

"Yeah I'll do that. I want my life to go back to how it was. Boring" he laughed.

I laughed along with him. I was happy for him, and for me. Rose was finally going to be mine.

_____________________________________________

A/n

The last two chapters (19&20) weren't that great I know. But I need to delay what happens next.

It's a mixture of good and bad. I'm just not ready to write it yet haha.

Have a great day by the way, you guys! 💜

Oh and are you (comment for whichever) I mean if you want to, it's your wish after all lol

blink?

army?

both?

Just curious!!!