asking Charlie out

(Y/n) POV:
It had been several days of trying to ask Charlie to the Ball but every time I would try I would either start pausing and begin to blush and get a nosebleed or I would get to nervous and I run away. But today is going to be different. I have been practicing asking her out by talking to a picture from the internet of her so that I won't have a embarrassing moment of trying to ask her to the Ball. I was staring at the mirror of my bathroom and I was sporting my game face. "Alright (y/n)! Today is the day." I told myself as I was now ready to face anything that the day will throw at me. I walked out of the bathroom and I marched out of my room. I marched through the hallways with so much confidence which ended when water drops from the ceiling. "Haha! Score one for Crymini." I heard her says from behind as I was wet and she was laughing. "It's ok (y/n)... you still got this." I thought "Good one. Just wait till get back later." I said as she stops laughing. "Good luck." She said as she left and I continue my way to find Charlie. I was walking down the stairs when I miscalculated a step and I fell down the stairs. "Owww!!!" I yelled as I was down the stairs. "I guess I was a bit too confident today." I thought as I slowly got up. "I should probably pay more attention to my surroundings." I said as I walked to the lobby. I then saw Alastor with a bunch of crates in the lobby. "What's with the crates?" I asked him. "Ah! Just all the decorations for the Ball along with Chairs, table, and some other stuff." He told me. "That's good. I've been helping Charlie with the Ball two." I said "I notice and can I ask you a question?" He asked me "Uh.... Sure." I said "What does (B/f/n) like?" He asked me which I was confused on why he wants to know. "Uh... she likes to go on adventures and pull pranks on people." "Anything else?" "She does like going to new places and I know that she does like to dance." I told him. "Thank you! That'll be all." He said as he pushes me out of the lobby. "That was weird?" I said in confusion but that wasn't going to stop me. I continued my search for Charlie. I then walked to the office but I didn't see her in. "I guess she's not in?" I said as I saw a note on my desk. "What's this?" "Dear (Y/n), I won't be at the office till some time at 2. I am at a dress fitting with Vaggie, Nifty, and (B/f/n). If your wondering why we didn't invite you it is because (B/f/n) said that she already got you a dress and that it is on your desk. From Charlie." I finished reading the note as I saw a box which has the dress inside it. "Just a minor setback. Nothing to worry about." I said as I sat down. "Better get some work done for today till she gets back."
Time skip
Charlie POV:
I was walking to my office after picking out dresses with some of the girls except for (Y/n) which I was sad that she couldn't be with us but (B/f/n) said that she already got her a dress and I was a bit excited to see what she picked out for her. I entered my office to see (Y/n) passed out on her desk with bunch of papers on her desk. "Heh, must've been busy with work." I said as I saw her slowly wake up. "Ugh! Oh! Charlie! When did you get back?" She asked me. "Just now. How long have you been working?" I asked her. "Oh you know.... Uh... what time is it?" "2:23." "About a few hours." She said as I heard her stomach growled. "I'm gonna guess a bit longer." I said as I giggled at her reaction. "Right! Hehe... so how is the Ball planning?" She asked me as I sat down at my desk. "It's doing great! Did you hear? Alastor asked (B/f/n) out!" I told her. "Seriously!? Uh I mean... cool." She said as she was trying to act chill. "Is there a problem?" I asked her. "No! I mean... do you have a date t the Ball?" She asked me as I sighed. "No... I haven't had a date with anyone for so long and the only recent date was with Helsa's brother and you know how that went." I told her. "Well... is there someone that caught your eyes?" She asked me "Well there is one. But I'm sure she's not interested." I told her. "Oh! Umm...Is she someone from work?" She asked me while trying to be casual. "Actually yes. She does work here." I said and I add. "Is there anyone that caught your attention?" I asked her. "Maybe! I mean.... yes." She said trying to act cool. "Can I get a hint on who?" I asked her. "She also works here." She said. "Oh! Is she nice?" I asked her. "Oh she is. She is very nice." She said "That's nice." I said as there was a awkward pause. "Are we both thinking that it's both of us or that it is someone else?" I asked. "I'm not sure? Are you talking about me?" She asked me. "I am if you are?" I said "Then yes. I am talking about you." She said "So am I..." I said as there was another pause. "So.... you want to go to the Ball with me?" She asked me. "I would be happy to go to the Ball with you. As a date. Since we were all ready going to the ball and both working together." I said "Right, right... so... Now what?" She asked me. "This probably would've been less awkward if it was night and the ball was tomorrow." I said as there was another pause. "I'll just leave to try out this dress so that we can move from this awkward moment." She said as she gets up and grabs the box. "Thanks and I'll see you tomorrow. Ill be looking forward to see what you'll be wearing at the Ball." I said "Me two." She said as she leaves the room. "Heh... I got a date to the Ball." I said as I smiled as I couldn't wait for the Ball.
Meanwhile
No POV:
At a abandoned warehouse a limo stops by the entrance and Helsa walks out. "This looks like the place." She said as she walks in the warehouse with her bodyguards. "Hello! Are you here?" She yelled "Not so loud and yes I am here." A voice said as a demon walks out of the shadows.

" A voice said as a demon walks out of the shadows

"Ahh! Vox, It's so nice to see you." She said as She takes a seat by a table which Vox seats across from her. "It's lovely to see two Helsa. So what's seem to be the problem?" He asked her. "Are you familiar with the "Happy Hotel?"" She asked him. "Of course I have. It's been on the tv." He said "Well. There's a girl that I want you to bring." She told him. "And what's in it for me?" He asked her. "As you know-" "Then why are you telling me?" He asked as she groans and says "As you know! Alastor is a business partner with Charlie and I know how much you dislike him." She said. "I'm listening." He said as they both had a evil grin.