11 Please read

Hey, this probably isn't what you want to hear but like I can't write this anymore.

A reminder that I'm feeling inclined to telling you all this because of my false statements.

I'm struggling in school to the point where I haven't turned in any assignments for the past month.

My mom is threatening to send me to a psychotic ward. Long story short I'm not mentally well in the way of depression, anxiety and a few other things.

Don't worry, I'm not going insane like I'm going to physically lash out at someone, commit murder, or have my brain stop functioning the way that it should.

I now have scar blobs on my arm from where I scratched a few layers of skin on when I got anxious, I have marks from cuts, I've become more bipolar then I used to be according to my sister and friends.

But I've come to the fact that it's been around a year since I've updated if I'm correct -I don't know when I decided to publish this- and I'll be putting the exact same note on my other story.

I forgot where I wanted the plot to go and was wondering if one of you would take this story and continue it.

I know for a fact that I made this story for people to enjoy and even though it's an extremely crappy story filled with plot holes and things that don't make sense but I was young when I started it and I've since then matured.

Damn this feels like I'm writing a former email to one of my colleagues.

Disregarding that,
I don't know if I will ever be mentally stable enough to continue this story

The mlb fandom is full of amazing people as you all know and unfortunately brings back unhealthy memories.

I'm not quite sure how to pass a story onto someone but if you decide you would like to continue it please dm me so I can figure something out.

It's been an amazing ride with all of you,
Thank you for 12k and for the experience of being able to write something you enjoy.

It always annoys me when authors decide to just end a book without even trying to give it a satisfying ending, but now I understand why.

Thank you for reading if you decided to read this and I'm sorry I couldn't live up to your expectations.

Until further notice, Who are you? is now discontinued.

Your Author,
Archer