4 Galaxie Étoile

"Quick! Put your necklace on and I'll hide! I'll explain after!" She said and hid under my hat. The two superheroes knocked on my window and I opened it up,

"Can I help you?"

"Chat, grab her. She's not safe here." The ladybug girl said and the cat boy picked me up.

"H-hey! I can walk!" I protested as he grinned at me.

"Sorry princess, I have orders from Ladybug to keep you safe." And with that they jumped off with me in the cat boy's arms, we jumped to the Eiffel Tower and he set me down at the bottom, at the top there was a girl in a dragon costume who was glaring at us.

"DID YOU BRING HER?!" She yelled at them.

"Yes, we did." Ladybug said and cat boy held me close as he yelled at her,

"We have her, but she's not going with you."

"We'll see about that."

Cat boy ran off with me while Ladybug fought her.

"W-what's going o-on.." I was scared and wanted to know what was happening.

"Sorry princess, it was apart of the plan. This is an Akuma attack, that girl for some reason wanted to see you so LB and I brought you to her. I'm Chat Noir by the way." Why does he keep calling me princess? Adrien's the only one that called me that...

"So, does this stuff happen often?"

"Just about everyday, we're back at your house. Rest up y/n."

He dropped me off on my bed then went out, going back to the Eiffel Tower.

"Y/n, we don't have very long. To transform say 'Étoile, galaxies rise' please hurry before those two get hurt!"

"Étoile, galaxies rise!"

I closed my eyes as a light f/c light surrounded me and I felt my outfit change, suddenly the light died down and I looked in a mirror.