Oneshot

Y/N's POV

I looked up at the stars and tried to make out constellations in the midnight sky as meteors shot across the sea of twinkling lights,

"Hey Adrien?"

"Yes love?"

"Do you think this was all worth it?"

"Well it depends, what 'all' are you talking about?"

"Your Father got arrested three years ago for child neglect and for just being Hawkmoth, Marinette took over your Fathers business and left to expand it in America, Marinette, you, and I all revealed our identities as the ones who saved Paris and turned in our miraculouses. Chloe realized what she did was wrong and started a bag company that helps raise money for bullying awareness, Alya and Nino both went to University in America, you're in college while continuing to model for Marinette's company and I'm still an idol. Was it really worth it?"

"I think so," He turned his head to face me and smiled, "I mean it's been awhile since we've seen our friends but we keep in contact, and I've cut ties with Gabriel and I could not be happier, especially when I'm with you m'lady,"

"You flatter me chat."

"I know darling, but yeah, I'm free, our friends are living their dreams, Hawkmoth was defeated and Paris is safe from supervillains now that we know the whereabouts of all the miraculouses."

"I suppose so, it still feels weird though,"

"How so?"

"Three years ago we were fighting Hawkmoth as a team and Chloe was a bully and Marinette was a shy teenager, and now we've all gone our own ways and we've all changed in some way."

Adrien hummed and turned back to the sky, "I guess so, but we wouldn't be who we are now without our old friends and people we once knew, they all helped shape us into who we are now."

"We could've skipped out on Gabriel though,"

He snickered, "Yeah, he was a weirdo, keeping his dead wife's body in his basement, seriously, he has problems."

"Do you remember when Plagg would just complain about how you never fed him cheese?"

He laughed again and closed his eyes, "Or when Étoile yelled at you for a good 2 hours after finding out that OC existed?"

I laughed and closed my eyes as well, "Or when Marinette revealed her identity to us and you wouldn't talk to me for a week for not telling you, I remember Tikki, Plagg, and Étoile all had to force you to."

"Hey! Kwami's are scarier then they seem!"

We both laughed before it got quiet again,

I opened my eyes before looking at him, "Hey Adrien?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

He smiled and turned back towards me, opening his eyes and showing me his beautiful emerald orbs, "I love you too darling, my love for you will always be miraculous."