Chapter III (M)

I swear I'm ready to fight someone 😤 if they don't stop concealing Jimins top lip I'm gonna start swinging-

Taehyung watches as the younger males sleeps peaceful in his bed, his eyes traveling to the youngers bare backside, the blanket long discarded. Bitting his lip he walks forward unbuttoning his shirt and discarding it to the bed post. Smirking he gently slides his hand up the back of humans thigh, gently slipping in a lone finger once he met the boys entrance.

A whimper passes Jungkooks lips, smirking Taehyung retracts his finger after seeing the younger was still prepped from earlier. His hands go to his trousers quickly undoing them and slipping them off along with his boxers, reaching into his bedside table he pulls out some vanilla scented lube. He pops the cap open, pouring a generous amount into the palm of his hand as his eyes stay lock on the boy in front of him.

His long fingers wrap around his hardened member pumping himself a few times, lathering his cock as to not hurt Jungkook any further. He delicately moves Jungkook on his belly, pushing one of his legs so his knee is bent before pushing the head of his cock past Jungkooks puckered entrance.  He groans at the tightness surrounding his member, hands holding the humans hips firmly as he buries himself deep inside the younger male.

A broken moan slips past the smallers lips, his eyes fly open as he feels himself being thrusted into at a slow steady pace. Gripping the black silk sheets into his hands he lets moan after moan fly out of his mouth, his body loving the feeling of being filled up by the older male.

"M-Master~" Jungkook mewls out.

"Hello pet did you sleep well?" When Jungkook nods his thrust begin to increase in speed, letting deep husky moans escape his mouth as he throws his head back in pleasure.

"So tight~" Taehyungs voice lowers an octave as he leans forward, his lips ghosting against his pets ear. "Are you enjoying this precious?"

"Y-Yes master- AH!" Jungkooks back arches, pushing his hips back to meet the elders thrust. A certain thrust has him crying out, clenching around Taehyungs throbbing length. Taehyung thrust harder at the bundle of nerves that causes Jungkooks mind to go blank, loving every broken moan that leaves his pretty mouth.

Thrust after thrust Jungkook begins to want something more, cursing himself for having the urge to be bitten by the vampire behind him. He pushes those thoughts away, focusing on the pleasure. He had to do this, he had to be good for him so no one gets hurt.

Strips of white paint the sheets below him as he cries out, clenching harshly around the hardened member inside of him. Taehyungs hip still as he releases into the male below him, shallowly trusting into him to ride out his high.

"You did so good for me pet~" Taehyung says as he pulls his now softened cock out of Jungkook, "Would you like to go see your friends now?"

Nodding his head rapidly Jungkook looks at Taehyung as he begins to sit up, hissing when he feels pain travel up his backside. Taehyung cleans him up and helps him get dressed, giving him skin tight pants and a lose fitting shirt.

Jungkook winces as he walks behind Taehyung, the material of the pants were rubbing roughly against the bite from the elder. He walked with a limp, blushing furiously as people pass them. The younger males jaw drops when he sees someone fly in front of them, it was the same boy that unbuttoned his brothers shirt.

"Hello sire." Taehyung smiles gently at him, "Hello Yeosang, how are things?"

"They're really good, although I do wish I could play with that strapping fellow from yesterday~" Jungkook feels his blood begin to boil at his words, clenched fist stay by his side as he bites his lower lip to keep from saying anything.

"They're off limits and you know that. Jungkook this is Yeosang, he's a fairy. I'm sorry for what he said about your brother." Jungkook nods his head timidly watching as the fairy flys off without a word.

"Why did you choose me?" Jungkook asks as they walk up the stairs.

"Hmm well if I'm being honest it was the smell of your blood, your body is quite alluring as well." Jungkook hisses when a smack is landed on his butt, rolling his eyes before walking to the door at the end of the hall with Taehyung by his side.

"This is the room they will be staying in, I know I said all of you would share a room but I would like you to stay with me most nights."

Of course he does.. Jungkook nods his head as Taehyung walks away, quickly entering the room before him. A body slams into him, he automatically know who it is. He wraps his arms around his brother, tears of happiness flow from his eyes as he hold his brother close to him.

"H-Hyung! I was so worried about you!" Jonghos voice is muffled by the fabric of his brothers shirt, "I'm ok shh everything is going to be ok bubba."

"J-Jungkook... what's that on your neck?" He slowly pulls away from his brother, "I- it's a bite mark.. from Taehyung." Jungkook whispers hearing a gasp come from the three youngers in the room.

"Did he force himself on you..?"

Shaking his head the tears leaving his eyes become tears of sadness, looking at everyone before him. "No.. I let him do this to me. I gave myself to him Jimin, willingly. If I hadn't you would have gotten hurt, all of you would have gotten hurt because of me.."

Jimin nods his head before grabbing his hand pulling him over to the bed he was assigned to, he sits Jungkook down. Before Jimin could sit down he sees Jongho tackle his brother, Jungkooks laughter rings out as his side start to be tickled.

Wooyoungs and Jimins laughter blend together as the see the brother play around, soon deciding to join the fun. This moment was filled with happiness as they all laughed and joked around together, when the day ended Jungkook found himself cuddled in between the two youngers while Jimin was cuddled up behind his brother.