Chapter I

Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin have been best friends ever since they met at the age of nine when Jungkook and his family moved to Seoul. Jungkooks father and Jimins parents always organized outings for the two like sleepovers, trips to the park, going to the ice cream parlor, etc.

Pretty soon their brothers became best friends as well when Jongho stood up for Wooyoung in class, Jungkook and their father always made it a point to teach Jongho how to stand up for himself and others as well. Who knew that would be the beginning of an ongoing friendship.

When the boys turned the age of fifteen they started bringing their little brothers, who were now twelve, with them on their outings. In high school they had the same class schedule, even Jongho and Wooyoung did when they entered high school.

Now Jungkook and Jimin are 22 and third year students in college, Jongho and Wooyoung two years behind them at 19 years of age. The best friends had different schedules, seen as they weren't going for the same degree, but still managed to make time for one another.

Jungkook was going for his doctorate while Jongho wanted to be a mechanic just like their father. Growing up their mother wasn't around much due to her job as a police officer, one night she caught someone doing a drug deal and chased after the dealer. Things went south when she cornered the man she was calling in that she had him cornered, but when her partner arrived on the scene she was laying lifeless in a puddle of her own blood, a bullet wound in between her eyes.

Ever since that day Jungkook vowed to be a doctor, he didn't want anyone else to go through the same pain his family went through. He knew that it happened on a daily basis but he's hoping he can help somehow.

For Jimin and Wooyoung the decided on the same major, dancing. Both practicing their pieces in front of one another, or helping each other everyday. Both are beyond passionate about dancing and are happy they have the same dance instructor, when there's pieces that you need to have a partner for they pick each other instantly.

"How was your day Jongho?" Jungkook asks as he brother runs up to him, tackling him in a hug like he does everyday after classes let out.

"Really good hyung, although a kid in my class dropped a car battery on his foot today. They had to rush him to the hospital, I helped him as much as I could since you taught me some things!"

Jungkook ruffles Jonghos hair lightly, "I hope they're ok, I'm proud of you!"

"Slow down Youngie!" The Jeon brothers turn their head to the entrance when they hear Jimins voice ring out, the giggle as they watch Jimin run after a smiling Wooyoung.

Jongho already has his arms open, catching his best friend and spinning him around effortlessly. Jungkook smiles at the pair, if these two weren't best friends you'd think they were dating with how they act towards one another.

"Hey Kook," Jimin says as he greets him with a bright smile and a warm hug, Jungkook happily returns the hug as he smiles his bunny smile.

"Hello Chim, how was your day?"

"It was good, Wooyoung and I have another piece we're gonna perform together. This time it's a ballet slash freestyle, I think it will be fun!" Jimin explains as he claps his hands together.

"Well I hate to be the one to bring bad news but our usual route home is occupied so we're taking the long way."

Jimins brows furrow in confusion before nodding, "Ah you-know-who's at the cafe isn't he?"

Jungkook nods his head with a stern look on his face, "Sure is and he has his new toy with him."

"How do you know this?"

"Oh I didn't block Lisa on Instagram and I saw it, I blocked her right after seeing it though." Jungkook smiles sickly at the mention of his ex and his new girlfriend, man should he have listed to his father about that boy.

Hoseok and Jungkook dated for two years, shared an apartment with each other and had their future planned out. Everything was going amazing in Jungkooks eyes until one day he came home hearing moaning coming from his and Hoseoks shared bedroom. He found his now ex-lover in bed with his new girlfriend, Lisa. To say Jungkooks heart was broken was an understatement, not only did he catch him cheating but Hoseok admitted to cheating on him the entire time, he even proposed to the girl. Not wanting to hear anymore he kicked him out right then and there, not bothering to let him pack his things.

Not even an hour later Jimin comes to the rescue, helping Jungkook throw all of Hoseoks belongings in trash bags and ripping up any pictures of them together. With Hoseok gone Jimin moved into the two bedroom apartment, their brothers just happened to get the apartment right next door to them.

"Alright you two let's head home before it gets to late, y'all are coming over for dinner right?" Jungkook asks as Jongho sets Wooyoung down, both boys saying "Yes hyung." Before they lace their fingers together and begin their journey home.

Along the way the four of them make small talk and crack jokes, Jongho and Jungkook singing together would fill the silence as they continued to walk. Jungkook begins to trail off when he notices a mansion in the distance, his brows furrow in confusion as the get closer to it. Never has he see or heard of this place before.

"Do you guys know that place?" Jungkook questions pointing to said mansion, the other three shake their heads no in reply. Their eyes linger on the shattered windows and the slanted porch rails, they don't realize they've began to subconsciously walk past the gate and up the walkway.

"I kinda wanna go in, I want to see what's inside."

Everyone agrees with Jungkook, grabbing their phones and turning their flashlights on. The first thing the boys check it at the porch is stable enough so it doesn't fall on them, or give out underneath them what-so-ever.

"The porch and railing is stable hyung, it shouldn't fall with us on it." Jongho declares as he walks forward, when he reached his arms out to turn the doorknob he notices that the door is cracked open.

Swallowing the lump that began to form in his throat he pushes the door open, he patiently waits for everyone to go in before him since he is the youngest. Once inside they all step forward, flashing their flashlights around to get a better look.

They all jump, letting slight screams pass through their lips when the door slams shut. Turning around they notice a set of blood red eyes looking at them, their flashlights pointing at the floor giving a shine to his pointy teeth when he openly smirks at them.

"W-Who are y-you?" Jimin stutters out as he grabs Jungkooks hand in his own.

The stranger doesn't utter a word as he slowly stalks toward them, they all turn around to make a run for it only to freeze when they see another set of blood red eyes looking at them before their vision goes black.