Movie Night (smut)

*Stephen*
  So it's Hosuh's birthday, so I decide to take him to see a movie he's been wanting to see for a while. He doesn't know we're going to watch it, he just thinks we're gonna go to my house and chill. I get a text, and I automatically knew it was from Hosuh.

Hosuh: Hey! Are you on your way?

I was at a red light, so I decided to text back.

Stephen: Yup! Almost there.

I put my phone in a cup holder, and then start driving to his house.

When I got there, he was already fully ready. "Hey! Ready to go?" I ask. He nods with a big grin on his face. 'fuck he's cute.' I say in my mind. He runs up to catch up to me, and he grins at me. "Are you excited?" I ask him. "Yes! I love spending time with you, Stephen!" He says happily. Ah he makes my heart melt.

When we got into the car, he stared at me with excitement in his eyes. I start driving down the road, and he looks at me with confusion.

*Hosuh*
"Umm, Stephen? Isn't your house that way?" I say, pointing to the left. "Yeah, listen Hosuh. I lied to you. We aren't going to my house." He says. "Where are we going then?" "It's a surprise." He says with a smirk. I just slump down in my chair and whine. I want to know where he's taking me.

I realize that he's turning into the movie theater, and I realize we are gonna go see a movie! I look at him, and he was smirking. I grinned, but then sighed. "I didn't bring any money because I thought we were gonna go to your house.." I say, shamefully. "It's okay, Hos. I got it." He says, reassuringly. "Okay.."

After we pay for our tickets and get some snacks, we head to the movie room. It was pretty full, but not way too many people. "Where do you wanna go sit?" He asks. I run all the way to the top of the theater in one of the corners. He just laughs at me and follows. We were pretty early, so they were just playing advertisements and stuff. Me and Stephen started talking about random stuff that didn't even matter. I munched on some sweets while waiting, and Stephen ate chips. I didn't realize how close I was to Stephen (physically) until the movie started. I didn't want to move and make everything awkward, though.

Stephen always jokes around about me being a bottom, and it makes me really mad. I mean, I am a bottom, but still! I look at Stephen, and he grins at me. I just smirk back, and he looks at me with a confused expression.

  We continued to watch the movie, but I had something on my mind the whole time. I want to dominate Stephen. I know, it's weird, but it seems fun, you know? I wanna at least do something a normal bottom wouldn't do. That's when I got the best idea in the world. I try to build up enough courage to do this, and then I just say fuck it.

  I act like I'm reaching over for some chips, but then I start unbuckling Stephens jeans. "Hosuh?! What are you-" He whispers roughly, but then I kiss him to make him shut up. "Just trust me." I say with a stupid smirk on my face. He gulps, then continues to watch the movie. I place my hand on his shaft, and he looks at me. I wrap my hand around his member, and move up and down at a slow pace. "H-Hosuh.." He whispers, and I smirk. I go at a faster pace, and act like nothing was happening, continuing to watch the movie and eat my snacks with the other hand. He bites his knuckle, trying hard not to moan. I go faster and faster, and he lets out small moans. "F-Fuck Hosuh.. Let's just go to my h-house a-and finish there.." He whispers, still trying not to moan. "No! I wanna watch the movie.!" I whisper loudly. He throws his head back, and lets out a moan, not too loud though. People started turning their heads, and Stephen looked embarrassed. Somehow, they didn't see his dick. I wait until they turn back around to start again. I went at the speed of sound, and Stephen kept moaning quietly. "Stephen, what's wrong?" I ask, smirking. "Nnngg.. H-Hosuh.." He moans, and I kiss him. "You should be quiet, we're in a movie theater." I say jokingly. "F-Fuck Hosuh.. I-I'm gonna come." He whispers. I go faster than I already was (if that's possible ha) and he puts his head on my shoulder. "G-God! I-I.. Fuck!~" He moans into my neck as he comes.

  When the movie ended, The lights came on, and I saw there was a big mess from where he came. "Wow.. That's embarrassing." I say. Stephen scowls at me, and I just laugh. I know Stephen hates being dominated, but it was fun while it lasted. He decides to wash up in the bathroom, and I go with. He washes his hands, and so do I.

  When we left, Stephen decides he's gonna stay the night with me. "Ah, so you want me to dominate you again?" I say, smirking.

HAH OKAY SO THIS WAS MY FRIENDS IDEA BUT SHE DOESNT LIKE WRITING THIS TYPE OF STUFF SO YEAH HAHA FOLLOW HER the_mad_pinkfox
Hosuh, the brave bottom™️ XD

stosuh oneshots! On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara